Kruziik Dovahkiin Lahvu - Ancient Dragonborn Army

Deleted4181807User

In his thread about adding a new sword, hidden in the files of the dragonborn dlc, pmavatar hinted that there was files for a shout that would summon an army of ancient dragonborns to aid you in your battles. He stated that for every five unspent dragon souls you'd have an extra ancient dragonborn summoned, every one capable of individual shouts.

Imagine this as the ghost army from Lord of the rings, super powerfull and deadly, though only summonable one time a day, like the dragon aspect shout.

This raises a problem though:

If you have ancient dragonborns by your side, and they're all using different shouts, someone you don't want to hurt (followers, dogs etc) will get hurt.

I propose this solution: Give the summoned dragonborns the champion ability found in the black book; the winds of change, so that shouts do no unintentional harm.

The name of the shout I thought up on my own, Kruziik (Ancient) Dovahkiin (Dragonborn "duh") and Lahvu (army). Is it a good name? I think this would be bad-ass to have, just think what a talented modder/group of modders could do! You could fight along side with forces from distant ages, crush skulls with Martin Septim and Talos himself! Maybe even have Miraak at your side?

I know nothing of modding whatsoever, and do not have the time to learn (school, eliteswimming etc.) but would give almost anything to have this implemented!

P.S

Check out the Dragonborn Sword thread if you haven't already, seems awesome.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/937167-zahkrii-do-dovahkiin-hidden-dlc-dragonborn-sword/