Help. Neither Vulpes Inculta nor Oliver Swanick appear in Nipton.

Grohldillo

I have this problem that as the title says, when arriving at Nipton neither Swanick nor Vulpes appear (although by spawning them through the commands I can interact normally with them), only the tortured Powder Gang and the Legionnaires that should accompany Vulpes appear. Another problem I found was that when I got to the dialogue in which the Bitter Springs mission should start with Boone, he freezes and the mission never starts, I can interact and talk with him but he doesn't tell me anything about the mission and neither does it follows me if I walk away from it unless I enter another structure.
I leave my load order for what it's worth, I hope you can help me.

[info] Calculated order:

[info] FalloutNV.esm

[info] DeadMoney.esm

[info] HonestHearts.esm

[info] OldWorldBlues.esm

[info] LonesomeRoad.esm

[info] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[info] ClassicPack.esm

[info] MercenaryPack.esm

[info] TribalPack.esm

[info] CaravanPack.esm

[info] YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

[info] New Vegas Redesigned 3.esm

[info] FCOMaster.esm

[info] Gomorrah Redesigned v2.esp

[info] SolidProject.esm

[info] Bitter Springs Redesigned.esp

[info] Unofficial Patch NVSE.esp

[info] YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp

[info] New Vegas Redesigned 3.esp

[info] FCO - NPC Changes.esp

[info] jsawyer.esp

[info] YUP - JSawyer Patch.esp

[info] Weapon Retexture Project.esp

[info] 357retex.esp

[info] ADAM Complete.esp

[info] ADAM - MAIN.esp

[info] ADAM - NCR Patrol Armor.esp

[info] ADAM - Nemesis Armor Pack.esp

[info] GRA Scavenger Hunt Unbalanced.esp

[info] ADAM - Rangers on Patrol.esp

[info] ADAM - Outcast Ranger Armor.esp

[info] Asurah_reanimation.esp

[info] B42Inertia.esp

[info] CShotgun.esp

[info] Diagonal movement.esp

[info] FCO - OHSB NPC Edits.esp

[info] FO4 Power Armors - FNV Standard Edition.esp

[info] FO4 Power Armors - FNV Compatibility Edition.esp

[info] GRA Relocated - YUP Patch.esp

[info] HoloRedux.esp

[info] JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp

[info] Level100PerkPerLevel.esp

[info] MedicineStickSilencedScoped.esp

[info] Real Recoil.esp

[info] Simple DLC Delay.esp

[info] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[info] UpgradesFromTheCommonwealth.esp

[info] UPNVSE- JSawyer Patch.esp

[info] Vanilla UI Plus.esp

[info] XFO - 4bb - Perks - Two per level.esp

[info] YellowGoodbye.esp

PD: It is also worth clarifying that most of the mods that tweak the game I installed with the VivaNewVegas guide, but they did not know how to give me an answer either.

Edited by Grohldillo

Got to be a "mod conflict" but not one I've seen before. No obvious suspects to my eye, but you have a number of mods I haven't seen or heard of.

Please see the 'Mod Conflict Isolation' section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article if no one else can point a finger at a specific suspect.

-Dubious-

• 3 months later...

Please note the date of the previous post, and see the Nexus "Terms of Service" about not resurrecting old threads. The primary reason is that the original thread participants are seldom still around, and it is unlikely that you have exactly the same setup. Details matter. Unsolved problems are usually due to vague descriptions of symptoms without any underlying details. And unless you are providing a definitive solution or significant new solid leads towards such a solution, it does not justify resurrecting an old thread. Even in the latter case you are better off starting your own thread and providing all the details requested in the wiki "How to ask for help" article.

Have you tried the "mod conflict isolation" technique as described?

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent

Finally something to go on. Thank you for reporting your conflict (though worth noting that mod is not in the OPs list, so it can't be the only one). Hopefully others will report specifics if they resolve this same problem.

Note that the author of "Simply Uncut" suggests (in the comments thread): "I'm pretty sure you have to approach from the road at the Nipton Road [Pit] stop for Oliver to spawn, then walk down that road that curves off into the Crucifixion road for Vulpes to spawn." (That is, approach Nipton from the West. Further commented that they did edit Oliver Swanick but works for them and did not touch Vulpes. Others report that Vulpes does spawn as normal on The Strip.) Anyone having this problem should report that they have tried this first.

Added "Issue - MAIN - Nipton - Neither Vulpes Inculta nor Oliver Swanick appear" to the "Misc" section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article. Always remember that a conflict may result from a specific combination of mods affecting the same area or actors.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent