Vortex Error - Can't Install Any Mods (V 1.3.22)

xxTheZone
Go to solution Solved by HadToRegister,

Hi hope that anybody can help.

Running Version 1.3.22 of Vortex and I am trying to mod Skyrim (base game). I am using Windows 10, x64, and I have a HP PAVILLION Gaming Laptop with 8gb of RAM. I am not using any mods because I am receiving an error message when trying to download my first mod, I've tried manually and direct installation to Vortex however when I click install the popup from notifications shows it's starting to install but then quickly shows and error message saying "Installation cancelled, SPAWN EPERM" and then when I select try again it just whirls for hours on install. Once the application is closed and rebooted it comes up with another pop up saying " Your Vortex installation has been corrupted. This could be the result of a virus or manual manipulation. Vortex might still appear to work (partially) but we suggest you reinstall it." I have only just installed Vortex for the first time but have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software to no avail. If anyone can offer any help it'd be very much appreciated. Thanks