• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

ChewyJews

ChewyJews

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
In response to post #7672212. #7672224, #7672935 are all replies on the same post.

saiko confirmed for full of himself in a non-endearing way

olaftwoeye

olaftwoeye

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
It might seem like just a petty line , but that thing you put on description page is exactly what i needed to make my own overhaul proper fun . You might not be the first one to post it somewhere , but thanks to you i learned it was possible to bypass the flag so i dont have to edit every single NPC in game . And about the ones with invulnerable flags , everybody can just damage their health with "damageav" console command and thus kill them . Finally to compensate for all the rest of downloaders here , i gave you proper kudos and endorsement ! If you learn any other of these handy lines , be sure to post them bro !

rfesig

rfesig

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
Hooray! I'm so glad you found this! It's just dumb that you can't kill everyone...And until now needed a mod that changed every NPC.

So far, the only NPC I've found that I couldn't kill was Brynjolf, but I fixed that via a mod.
He is marked as essential and invulnerable. The only way to remove the invulnerable flag is a mod afaik.

With the Killable Children mod I can finally have Skyrim to myself, literally.

So thanks.

olaftwoeye

olaftwoeye

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
In response to post #7974215.

Tsun , 5 versions of Alduin , Barbas are also invincible . Idk if there are others .

Giavinh

Giavinh

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I added it to my Skyrim.ini file (with all those settings) but when I load the game, essential characters still drop to their knees. Is this compatible with SKSE?

knightspk2

knightspk2

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
In response to post #8198589.

Yes, this is compatible with SKSE. Make sure you don't have any other [Gameplay] sections in your ini file. If you do, simply remove the one you added from this mod and paste the rest under the existing one.

berry123

berry123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
Do I add the line in the skyrim.ini or the skyrimpref.ini file?

The description says to add it in the skyrim.ini but I do not see a section "gameplay" listed in there.

knightspk2

knightspk2

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
In response to post #8250355.

Skyrim.ini, add the gameplay section to it.

thorgersson

thorgersson

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts
In response to post #7671084. #7671136, #7671269, #7671303, #7671307, #7671515, #7671841, #7694624, #7694655, #7722263 are all replies on the same post.

First of all thank you :) Finally anyone can die, i hate essential followers,npc and so on. Doesnt matter how many immersion modes you have the moment your follower or any other npc dont die that sends everything to hell. I didnt know where to put the file so i just put it on all the .ini and pref in skyrim folders, now even children dies :) There is a mode for the ones worried about quest givers dying called "run for your lifes" There is also a useful console command called "resurrect" too... and so on.
Always wondered why this game didnt have "respawn" (like dead quest giver respawns after 3 ingame days or something) instead of protected/essential... to keep things real.
Well thanks a lot again, turned a great game into by far my favorite one with that line lol

Isrophel

Isrophel

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
I can't find a file called Skyrim.ini. There is a Skyrim_default.ini and a Skyrimprefs.ini; but no "Skyrim.ini".

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.003 seconds