The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Dubbias Dexian (DubbaD)

Race: Caucasian

Sex: Male

Playable Races:

I'd say that Imperial is my go-to. Seems to fit me naturally. Can also do a wimpy-sounding Breton and a grovel-y Dunmer (think Morrowind). Want to develop my Nord, Altmer, and Khajiit.

Experience:

Small roles in Shumer: The Fall of Allagard https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60829

About Me:

The alteration of my chords began when I was a wee lad, wanting to do opera. Since that dream has died and gone nowhere, I began pursuing STEM-related education. For the longest time, people said that I had a really good voice, and some people thought I was a narrator during online gaming. Finally did some radio work with A.R.O.U.S.E at Ohio State. Now, as I move closer to graduation, I've decided to put myself out there with rudimentary equipment/software. Hopefully, I don't f**k it up.

Equipment:

-Blue Snowball

-Audacity

Voice Samples:

My Soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/dubba_d

I'll be posting more samples on a semi-regular basis. Stay tuned...

Last Updated: 9/3/2019

Edited by DubbaD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in entering the voice acting scene soon but wanted to pitch something out there (I don't even know if I'm posting in the right area or not). I'm a fairly good proofreader and would be interested in helping a bit with that. The spelling/grammar is pretty distracting for me sometimes. Yes, I am a bit of a grammar nazi (sorry to those in De, I know that word is taboo) but I know I'm not the only one that has noticed some weird punctuation. Anyway, I'm offering my services for free if someone would be interested. I very much so prefer the dialogue to be submitted on a google sheet (or doc I guess but that is pretty messy). My spelling/grammar localization is US not UK and I have nothing to contribute to other languages. Since I'm interested in pursuing voice acting too though I guess I'll throw this stuff in too!

Cecell
Actor Stats
Race: White/Caucasian
Last Updated: 6/21/2019
Active Member: I plan to be.

Natural Accent: A teensy bit southern but have good control of it! lol

Place(s) of Residence: Southern US until mid 20's then midwest US from then on (only putting this to clarify what language/accent(s) I've been exposed to). No, the south will NOT rise again and YES the confederate flag sucks.

Time Zone: UTC -5

Playable Races:
I'd better stick with the same races as Hotemochick1992's races --> Nords and Imperials.

Experience:
Minor advertising/DJ work for my employer but should be considered to be a beginner.

Skills:
Can produce .wav format but may be able to produce others (that are open source).

Proofreading, editing (US English)

About Me:
I read aloud well and so figured I might have something to offer, elephino.

Voice Samples:
I've done some stuff for work and am getting my hands on it to post. Stay tuned...

Tools:

Pretty (very) basic

Mic: Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR (with good shock mount, pop filter/windscreen)

Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen)

Software: Audacity

Won't whack:

Women and children wait... Crap, that was meant for a different forum. <-- this is a joke

Won't do:

Video chats

Give out my phone number or address

Nudity (no wait, it's a joke cuz it's voice act... never mind you ruined it).

Seriously though, not interested in anything that involves:

• sex,
  • domestic abuse,
  • violence against non-malevolent/non-combatant characters, or
  • most nefarious themes involving children.

Limitations:

My wife and I are adopting soon! (our first child and so already know I'll be overwhelmed and yes my wife will take the brunt of it but I'm pathetic like that).

I work full time so weekends will be my most productive time.

I do not use WhatsApp, Weibo, VK, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Telegram, MySpace (lol) or any other form of social media. I do however make use of Reddit at times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Counterfiat (Mack D)

Twitter: @@NoNotTheInsane
Email: [email protected]
Actor Stats

Last Updated: 09/07/2019
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:

I haven't tried in voice work yet, but I'm sure I can do all of them. I've been running D&D for 5 years now and have voiced many NPCs. Gruff, evil, whimsical, dandy, creepy, raspy. You name it.

Experience:

I've taken a course with Brendan Hunter and gained some guidance and instruction in the field that way. Other than that, I've ran D&D consistently for the past 5 years and uniquely voice all of my NPCs. I've also auditioned for a couple roles, but didn't get any word back.

Skills:

I am a teacher full time so I do a lot of speaking out loud and my voice is well toned from that. I generally do silly voices just for fun in the classroom and enjoy readalouds with the kids, where I have unique voices for each of the characters.

As I've mentioned above multiple times, my main experience comes from running tabletop RPGs for the past 5 years.

• A fundamental grasp of many common accents. Scottish, French, common British dialects, Southern-US, Canadian, Spanish, Skyrim-Nordic, Irish, Scottish. All of these I'm confident in.

I'm looking to get any experience I can, and this seems like a good place to get it.

Voice Samples:

My Demo Reel: https://soundcloud.com/falset/sets/voice-work-demo

I'm up for helping anyone in need of a voice actor with a thorough and complex experience of their voice, be it singing or acting.

Chephren Parker

Contacts:

E-mail: [email protected]

Facebook: www.facebook.com/chephren.parker.52

Race: Caucasian/White

Nationality: British

Active member?: Yes

Time zone: UTC + 1 (UK)

Natural Accent?: Neutral British (Indiscernible to any striking British accents. Though I hold some northern qualities in my speech. Think of it as just "British")

Playable Races:

(Effectively all of them to varying degrees. You can listen for yourself on my soundcloud.)

- Imperial

- High Elf

- Breton

- Khajiit

- Redguard

- Dark Elf

- Orc (Weaker)

- Wood Elf (Weaker)

- Argonian (Weaker)

Experience:

(Extreme experience with voice. Enables me to control it to an advanced degree with differing tones, dynamics, projection and intonation.)

- A main role in the Rigmor of Bruma/Cyrodiil/Tamriel series

- 97/100 in LAMDA Silver for work in acting monologues written by modern, contemporary and historical playwrights. Gold is to be done next year.

- Playing the role of 'Malvolio' in Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night"

- A leading role in musicals such as "Les Miserables" and "Kiss Me Kate"

- 3 years singing professionally as a chorister

- Experience in the National Youth Choir

- 5 years in the Halle Youth Choir

About Me:

I'm just a guy looking to forge a career in entertainment be it singing or acting as making people happy is what inspires me to keep moving forward. That and I can't imagine myself working behind a desk. I'm here presenting myself in hopes that this investment may be able to enhance my credibility down that path and offer me more optionality. It's also a great hobby of mine and makes me thoroughly happy.

Voice Sampling:

Souncloud Link: https://soundcloud.com/chephrenp

Here I demonstrate what I'm able to perform at a very basic level. I have given each race different emotions for any listener to judge and attempted to improvise convincing lines that hopefully further allow you to believe in each performance. Please enjoy :happy: :smile: :smile:

Equipment:

Microphone: Audio-Technica AT2020 condenser microphone. (Complete with a dedicated deadened sound space, pop filter and stand.)

Audio Interface: Behringer UMC22

Software: Audacity

Limitations:

Having acted many...questionable characters, I understand that creating the most convincing and best character possible is fundemental in creating a story. I have no limits as to what I can act. Except for anything sexual involving underage characters.

Edited by DesertFox990

• 1 month later...

Introduction

Name: Annarose, Moth, Lynx, whatever you would like to call me.

Contact info: [email protected] / my twitter, @motherofmothman

About Me:

Hello, I'm Moth/Lynx (honestly you can call me whatever you prefer) and I'm 24 years old. I've been acting non-professionally since I was 13 years old. I originally posted this from my old account when I was 17 but I can promise my voice has grown since then. If you're interested in casting me for a voice part please do not hesitate to shoot me a message through email or DM on Twitter!

Last Updated: 3/8/2021

Actor Stats

Playable Races:

• Nords
  • Imperials
  • Khajiits
  • Wood Elves
  • High Elves
  • Argonians
  • Bretons
  • Young Orc

Experience:

Done three voice roles so far,

• Alawyn from The Jerall Citadel II: The Last Refuge.
  • Maisie from Tales from the Commonwealth, a Fallout 4 mod.

Skills:

• Aggression
  • Sarcasm
  • Gentle tones
  • Great diction
  • Mastered the evil laugh/chuckle

Voice Samples:

Edited by thelunalynx

WanderingVoiceActor

Sex: Male

Experience:

Pretty much a mixture of various projects; radio plays, audio dramas, machinimas, other elderscrolls / fallout mods, indie games, flash animations and games and other fan projects. [Link]

Equipment:

>Blue Yeti - Hardware W/puff filter
>Pyle Sound Isolation Recording Booth Shield - 2" Thick Foldable Studio Microphone Dampening Filter Foam Cube, Audio Acoustic Noise Isolator Platform Pads w/ Wedgie Padding, Tripod Base Stand
<Adobe Audition - Software

Voice Samples:

Demo 2019

Demo 2013

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone, first time posting here, if i made any mistakes please forgive and educate me. Incantation666 here (Fourth is my usual player name in most things i play) with a little section for anyone needing amateur beginner level voice 'actor'. I have never done any voice acting work before, i am a big fan of mods like Enderal and Vigilant, which is what spurred me to do a few clips and share my casting call club profile below!
P.S.: English is not my native language, please forgive me if my syntax or anything else looks weird. TQ!

Incantation666
Actor Stats

Race: East Asian (ethnic Chinese born and raised in SEA)
Last Updated: 03/10/2019
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
I honestly don't know what i am suitable for, but kindly check out my Khajit voice reel, as well as other video game characters which i attempted to approximate in my CastingCallClub profile below!

Experience:
Today is the first day i recorded any voice acting ever. (Well, that's not exactly true, once upon a time, i did submit voice clips to Bioware for their public Mass Effect competition thingie, didn't win or got any response though!)

Skills:
You will have to help me out here if you think i am suitable for any of your projects. So sorry!

About Me:
Just a normal every average guy. Nothing special. Almost everything about me is average. Well, for the standards of South East Asia at least.
Favourite games are: Civlization, Alpha Protocol, Planescape Torment, Fallout 1 and 2 and of course the elder scrolls series.

Voice Samples:
https://www.castingcall.club/m/Fourth666

That's that, give the above voice reel a listen! Recording quality is fairly poor (i did it with a phone, sorry) but there isn't any sudden loud noises, so you could still get the gist of the voice 'acting' i hope.

• 2 weeks later...

Rin Satsu / Screampunk Arts

Race: White / Caucasian (British)

Experience: Starting out

Playable Races: ♂ Argonian, ♂ Khajiit, ♂ Orc, ♂ Nord, ♂ Elves, ♂ Breton (Oblivion), can try Imperial & Redguard but no guarantees. I generally provide Skyrim and Cyrodiil (Oblivion) variants of each.

Basically I'd like to be someone you can rely on for beast / mer races, and maybe monsters.

I've already got the accent for the Dunmer of Skyrim, and the rest are fairly easy to imitate.

Current voice samples available: https://mega.nz/#F!ZqxikCoL!z8Kjzne05G9CdOOlmbOxCg

(You can hear me as various NPCs in the mod 'Shumer and the Fall of Allagard' by Agerweb)

I now have a decent mic with a pop screen, can clean up my own audio for WAV files, and am fairly confident in my ability to perform a variety of accents.

Feel free to let me know if you'd like me to try out for any roles you may have.

All I ask is that you have some kind of script I can read; I'm terrible at improvising.

My only rule is that I don't sing.

I can be reached at: [email protected]

or on Discord at: Screampunk (Rin)#7488

I hope we can work together. :smile:

Edited by ScreampunkNexus

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for two Voice Actresses for my Here There Be Monsters - Sign of Cipactli mod. Both of them are female Kothringi. One is a young woman who is captured by the Nagas, and gets saved by the Player. The other is an older woman who is a wise shaman and leader of the village. The older one will have a good bit more dialogue, as she is a follower and quest giver. If anybody is interested, please let me know. Thanks!