The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Looking a voice actress to voice additional lines in my Serana Dialogue Add-On mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32161?tab=description) The role is for Serana of the Dawnguard DLC, and thus the voice should be very similar to VA Laura Bailey’s original portrayal of the character. If you’re interested, please drop me a PM with some voice samples (you can say any line you want).

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WalkstrongGeneral
Actor Stats

Race: White/Cacasian
Active Member: Yes (Very new)

Playable Races:
Pretty much give anything a go.

Experience:
Lots of live Theatre experience - not much voice acting experience (Just one audiobook)

Skills:
Can use basic functions of audacity (noise reduction etc.)

About Me:
British fella, long term enjoyer of Skyrim - always had a fancy for voice work and thought no time like the present.

Voice Samples:
Put these together this evening as I didn't have anything to hand, will probably update with some new stuff over the coming days.
https://soundcloud.com/user-356197541/sets/skyrim-mod-voice-clips

• 2 months later...

Hello!
My name is Kerstyn Unger (Kikiapplus)
I wanted to share my Custom Voice Resource here!

These are a collection of voice types voiced by a few talented actors.
There are over 100+ lines of dialogues for each voice type!

15 different types of voices to choose from, both male and female!

All audio is allowed to be edited, spliced, & rearranged for all modder needs.

You can check out all the followers already made using the voice sets on the respectable pages.

CUSTOM VOICE RESOURCE

Bonce
Actor Stats

Race: White/Cacasian
Last Updated: 08/18/2020
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
I can do Nords, I do a so so orc if i give time to actually practice a race's voice I can do it fairly well
Experience:

I have always been a kind of person who would impersonate what I hear on tv but as a "professional" voice actor I'd say about 2-3 years

Skills:
I can alter my voice files to sound like a powerful foe (ex. Dragon) or anything needed

About Me:

I dont expect pay just some brownie points against friends that I voiced in some skyrim mods that they might play I also have a discord which I would prefer to be reached out to my info for it is Bonce#9733 or my Twitter @TheBonceCast

Voice Samples:

See attached files if you want more get a hold of me on either Twitter or Discord

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again Nexus! It's been a very long time since I've made a request here, and again its for any talent who feels they'd be suitable for the project. Sorry for the hiatus between updates, many issues occured since the last release.

There are three pivotal roles that I will be quite picky with, so you should only really apply for these if you're confident you can handle them:

• Prince Damian

• Wayward Husk

• Orc Male (Luther, Orc diplomat from Daggerfall)

Now for the rest, anyone can apply for these:

• Orc Male (Anka-Ur)

• Older Orc Male (Warchief) [Can be same voice actor as above]

• Orc Female (Arami)

• Orc Male (Firstborn) [brutish]

• Direnni Male (Elven, High Elf)

• Breton Male (Horustair, Knight)

• Breton Male (Rados, Blacksmith)

• Female Beggar

I have more to come, as you may know if you've played the mod, there is still much to do when it comes to voicing the mod.

I have also developed the region of Jehanna and its surroundings, I will upload images soon on the state of the area. However, my main priority is finishing what's already there - but the next release may have you see a glimpse of what will come in a future update.

Contact me on [email protected] for auditions. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay so technically it's Oblivion since it's a Cyrodilic Argonian, but I had a bit of fun throwing my voice out for a meme. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdDIa0HV5QY

(I posted my info here before, but I've got a bigger collection of samples since then, with a variety of accents and races: https://mega.nz/folder/ZqxikCoL#z8Kjzne05G9CdOOlmbOxCg

Nixxa Island - A Dragonborn Dream mod project wants you!

The Project revolves around Sheogorath invading one of the Dragonborn's dreams, and the Dragonborn's attempts to stop the invasion. The Dragonborn will be taken to a small island divided by two hierarchy societies that reflect opposing sides of the Dragonborn's mind.
Currently we have openings for various characters, including main characters and side characters, both male and female. If you're interested you can contact me at this email address, [email protected] and we can further discuss what role would be best suited for you and reveal further details about the project.
Thank you for your time, and have a great day.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, hello !

I was introduced to voice acting as a side activity of my official job a few years ago and I have been singing for more than 16 years (and counting).

Thought I might actually offer my voice to modders, since I'm using hundreds of their creations.

A sort of give back what you' received philosophy ! ^^

Here are my stats :

Race: White/Caucasian
Active Member: Hmmm, depends whether I'm currently modding my games...

Playable Races:
I haven't really tried any yet. I think I will be more confortable with the human and elven races, as long as I study their particularities a bit. Might pull off an argonian too. Don't think I will manage a kajhiit or an orc though.
Experience:

16 years of singing (and counting) at an almost professional level (working with professionals) So I can play a bard and record songs, no trouble ! And 3 years of voice acting whenever there is a need for the content we produce at my job.

Skills:
I can play the crazy reaaaaally well, and I actually do give the chills with my evil witch laugh. But I can also play the comforting mother, the playful, the snotty, the angry and vengeful, the shy, the kind, the absent-minded, the ethereal, the serious and the nerd... Quite a large range thanks to a few years of theater plus all this singing.

Have really good quality recording equipment at hand.

Can send .wav files and even do a bit of editing.

About Me:

As I said, I'm doing this so I can give back for all the amazing mods I have used along the years.

But also because I love acting and singing, and I'am always eager for new challenges and opportunities to practice.

Moreover, along the years, people around me have thought I was german, then scottish, then british.... None of them actually guessed my true mothertongue even when they were compatriots.

So, if you're interested but would like to hear me first, send me a few lines via private message with instructions on the character, the circumstances and the accent needed and I'll record a sample (or several if you've several character voices needed).

Edited by Ipielle

CLOSED/Cast - Sabrina Follower Mod - Casting Call!

https://discord.gg/UpDaSXuh6g

About the mod:

Introducing Sabrina, a spellsword seeking adventure in the lands of Skyrim. Inspired by follower mods such as Vilja, Inigo and Arissa, I am seeking to create a fleshed out follower that reacts to various quests, locations and other misc things in game. The base follower is already set up, with all the necessary functions and basis to add branching dialogue, my goal for version 1 of the mod is to get all the main quests and locations incorporated into the dialogue. So for example, the player receives the Way of the Voice quest, Sabrina will react with some dialogue. Once the player is climbing the steps, Sabrina can react to the climb(All done with conditions in the CK)

Once that is done, I can focus on adding in side quests and extra locations/dungeons. Finally, if all of that succeeds, my hope is that I can incorporate a fun quest for the player to complete related to Sabrina's backstory. I am more than happy to collaborate on writing and ideas as well. I feel that by breaking down the mod into smaller chunks, we can at least get a base version out before expanding upon it, without getting burnt out.

Sabrina’s story:

The following is subject to change:

Sabrina hails from High Rock, from a long line of conquerors and adventures from the Cumberland dynasty. Sabrina made her way to Skyrim in 4E 198 in search of her lost family blade Nightbane, rumored to be lying somewhere in the frozen waters north of Dawnstar. She seeks to restore her family glory, and earn a place in the annals of legend.

She encounters the Dragonborn at Windpeak Inn, and agrees to follow them. Not mentioning her quest until she can gain their trust. (Planned for Ver 2)

Sabrina’s traits:

Voice type: Open to interpretation, preferably a darker tone.

• She is boastful about her goals, blinded by her lust for glory.

• She is a fearsome spellsword, rushing headlong into any encounter.

• She wields a spell in one hand and sword in the other. (Looking to implement customization on which weapons/spells she uses independently, it currently depends on Nether’s Framework),

• She is mostly cheerful and willing to delve into any dungeon, but will complain to the player if she encounters draugr or falmer.

• She is superstitious to a degree, making small quips about items the player encounters on their adventure

• Sabrina is set to level in relation to the player, based on a multiplier (currently 2x).

Potential traits based on who is cast:

• If the voice actress can sing, I would love to implement some songs that Sabrina can sing when the player requests it.

• Anything you suggest! I am willing to adapt the story or change details to create a more fleshed out character.

Breakdown of planned features:

I want to make sure the mod sees the light of day, so I am breaking down the major features of the mod into versions, to keep it manageable .

Version 1:

• Branching dialogue about her backstory.

• Reactions based on main quest stages or items acquired.

• Reactions to the world around her.

• (If she's in Whiterun, she can say “The bannered mare is a great spot!” etc.)

Version 2:

• A Quest that begins small, but ends with Sabrina recovering her family sword.

• My idea for the quest is that the player and Sabrina make their way to a small island north of Dawnstar, the island will be filled with traps and enemies that Sabrina fears.

• It will end with the Sabrina and the player finding the sword and a pile of gold and treasure.

Sample Lines:

• Hidden treasure and danger? Count me in! (Eager/Excited)
  • I come from High Rock, I've been looking for a piece of treasure that my family lost centuries ago. (Serious/Somber)
  • Is that all you got you filthy falmer?! (Pissed off)

I setup a Casting Call Club page:

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/skyrim-sabrina-the-spellsword-follower

If you prefer to send samples directly, let me know!