The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

If there are any people looking for an opportunity to rehearse for a part in my new series "The Life & Times of Louie B'Douie", feel free to contact me.

The series involves the past escapades and present life of a greasy, crooked, yet likeable retired cop, and his life.

Here is the trailer for the series. Chapter 1 is currently in production (LANGUAGE WARNING: Don't mind the odd foul word - Louie has a potty mouth at times):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEkCsGrNwq4

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey people, looking for a female voice? :)

I am always looking for new amazing projects! I have voiced characters in multiple games and other projects, and you can find my demos at www.sabinarenck.com

For me, voice acting and voice over is both a passion and a profession, and games are always the most fun projects to work with.

You can contact me at [email protected], and I am more than happy to send an audition for a specific project!

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a female voice actress to do a single line for a mod of mine in two takes:

"Completion requires a sacrifice."

The first take should be read normally, sultry and melancholy, but forceful, like a goddess.

The second take should be the same line at the same pace, only whispered.

There is no audition for this role, if you feel like adding your voice please send me your take or two.

Please PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thank you!

- Jess Weaver, author of Fall of the Ayleids / This Mortal Coil for Oblivion.

• 3 months later...
Sora

Actor Stats

Race: white Brown..tan? Bruh I live in Egypt

Last Updated: no idea

Active Member: in this forum? planning to be

Playable Races:

Altmer (yeesh any less loved race in Skyrim wooble?) , Khajit (ever noticed their name sounds like cat sh*t?, let me steal your wares) , Breton (basically Jasker) , also can do some sinister characters with no idea what race they would belong to (like Cicero or Darth Maul).

Experience:

Starting out, take care of me ( ̄▽ ̄)

Skills:

English Accent / Weeb? / emotional acting / pump out those WAVs / can kinda do impressions if you need that..for..some reason?.

About Me:

I usually talk with another me when I'm alone and both end up making silly impressions....and some pretty good ones.

Voice Samples:

• 5 weeks later...
TankDempsy188 (Old, wont let me change) AKA Crithality
Actor Stats
Race: White
Last Updated: Few months agi
Active Member: As much as I can
Playable Races:
Altmer, Bosmer, Argonian, Orismer, Nord, Scottish, Australian for you wacky modders, Dremora, Hermaus Mora specifically got down.
Experience:
Voice Acted 1 unreleased Fallout Mod, And Two skyrim mods, one being unreleased and one being released, Link here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28039
From credits: TankDempsey (Naburpal, Nedarah and others)
Skills:
Can do most European accents (Irish, Scottish, Nordling, British, etc), can do gutteral voices such as dremora, and stuffed ones like Herma Mora.
About Me:
Ive been doing impressions for a long time and have done voice acting sparingly as my life was very busy. As of now ive gotten a push, drive, and hunger to do more voice acting. Its become somewhat of a dream of mine.
I can be contacted on here, discord, or email.
Here: PM TankDempsy188
Discord (easiest way to contact): Crithality#9738
Email: [email protected]
Voice samples can be found in the above mod or provided for whatever voice you desire!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Carrion Goat (Preferably just Jules or Julius)

Actor Stats

Active Member: Will be somewhat active depending on how many others decide to contact me

Playable Races:

Nord, Khajiit

Experience:

Just starting out, but I have worked on audiobook samples before, and have been given the option to narrate a book through ACX.

Skills: Accents: (British, Country [Western], American, Scottish)

About Me: I love skyrim, and have been playing since its inception (giving breaks here and there), I've always had a fascination with the voice acting and narration space as I love captivating an audience and seeing the surprise of a different voice come into fruition as I speak.

I am extremely versatile with my voice, I can speak fast, rhyme words, and am great with tongue twisters! I look forward to working with whoever would like to hire me!

I can be contacted on here, discord, or email.

Discord (Preferred method): moshii#4214

Email: [email protected]

• 5 months later...

Kiara Dougherty or KiaraRedVA

Actor Stats

Last Updated: 02/06/2023
Active Member: Not in the nexus forums, but I do lurk occasionally.

Playable Races:
Nord, Imperial, Breton, Bosmer, Dunmer, Altmer. I can also voice unplayable races as well, whatever you need really!

Experience: I have been trained by a vocal coach for at least two years so I have a good grasp and understanding of what I am doing. I have been cast in multiple things ranging from animations, audio books & video games. I've also been cast in a handful of mods which can be found on my nexus profile!

Voice Type: North American accent, can do med-high range. My audio quality is good as well so there should never be anything in the background or harsh popping.

Skills: Swift response times, dependable, versatile, I can portray a vast range of emotions well, and audio editing of course!

About me: To keep it brief, I started learning how to voice act in 2020 due to a love of the Elder Scrolls modding community and that is what pushed me toward my love of voice acting. Skyrim mod projects have been my favorite things to audition for, so I thought I'd leave my info here. I've also been playing Skyrim since I got it as a gift back in 2015, I've spent many hours playing it and have also played Morrowind and Oblivion as well!

For my contact information and more, I'll leave that listed below! Thanks for reading.

Contact Info: Email - [email protected] | Discord - Kiara Dougherty#4895
Other Info: CCC Profile - https://www.castingcall.club/KiaraDougherty | Twitter - @KiaraRedVA | Card - https://kiaradoughertyva.carrd.co/

Edited by KiaraRedVA

• 3 weeks later...