Interest shown...

Thus, PMs were sent.

Hyacathusarullistad

Hyacathusarullistad

Phantom Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

I'm looking for a female voice actor to do a single character I'm working into the game. This role will initially include only follower and NPC-specific dialogue, but will soon expand to include dialogue for a new small questline and possibly marriage-related dialogue as well. A mild, non-regional/generic (received pronunciation or "BBC English") English accent is preferred, though I suppose not entirely necessary - almost any accent from the British Isles could be acceptable.

If you're capable and interested, drop me a PM with some relevant audio samples and we can work something out.

Hotemochick1992

Hotemochick1992

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

I'm looking for a female voice actor to do a single character I'm working into the game. This role will initially include only follower and NPC-specific dialogue, but will soon expand to include dialogue for a new small questline and possibly marriage-related dialogue as well. A mild, non-regional/generic (received pronunciation or "BBC English") English accent is preferred, though I suppose not entirely necessary - almost any accent from the British Isles could be acceptable.

If you're capable and interested, drop me a PM with some relevant audio samples and we can work something out.

PM Sent

TheVoiceOfJasper

TheVoiceOfJasper

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I'll throw my hat in here! All my information is in my portfolio. I would prefer anyone interested in my services to contact me through my website however I will accept PM's here too.

https://sites.google...jasper/about-me

Edited by TheVoiceOfJasper, 31 March 2013 - 03:15 AM.

mighty zog

mighty zog

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

going to take the plunge and sign up for this :D

male

age 47

English

I also play guitar a bit and would be willing to do some drunken or otherwise not quite so good bards if required.

pm me if you think I could be of help in your mod

Hotemochick1992

Hotemochick1992

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Keep this up. The more voices the better!

Kalthramis

Kalthramis

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Neat! I would love to do some acting for a mod.

I'm 19, 'Merican Male. Not a lot of experience, but I do have good sound quality, and I'm willing to work on a line until I'm satisfied with it. I have a soundcloud that I occasionally upload things up to. Link.

Hotemochick1992

Hotemochick1992

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

this thread needs pinned, haha.

Fan

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Let it be known that it was on this day in history that a PM was sent.

I tried my hand at voice acting myself once - not an easy task! Kudos to those who have posted here.

harmony90

harmony90

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Ive updated my soundcloud voice acting audition files, 

https://soundcloud.c...iceactordanthwe

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: voice actors

Page loaded in: 0.962 seconds