Even More Interesting NPCs

TheWinterwolf134

I would like to petition another version of Interesting NPCs, but this time.... more.... no no, I mean... Even MORE!

Basically, looking for someone to project lead and a bunch of people that would want to get together and populate skyrim with more NPCs with interesting voices. A sort of partner/spinoff of the original Interesting NPCs mod which added those 250+ Unique, custom voiced NPCs.

Maybe someone could spin up a discord and get the ball rolling to add... EVEN MORE.. Ahem... Interesting NPCs.

Honestly, I'd say start with maybe 50. About maybe.... 5-10 followers, 15 Marriageable options, and the rest being regular NPCs that interact with the world with custom dialogue.

I, unfortunately, am no modder, but I am willing to present my embarrassingly laughable voice as one or more of the potential actors, if others are willing to do the actual modding bits alongside their own characters.

*Shrugs* It could be a neat community project is all I'm saying. Heck, I would even be willing to lead the project. I'd just need skilled modders/writers to turn the blueprint into the masterpiece, or I can just be a VA, totally cool with that!

------------------------------------------

Honestly, I just really loved the impact that the mod, Interesting NPCs had on my playthrough of skyrim. The majority of the voice acting was really solid and on point. They felt like official characters in the world of skyrim itself. The quests were like-wise engaging and the fact several interacted with each other was a huge mindblow. Every time I ran into a new NPC introduced by this mod, my mind was blown! A lot of effort and love went into that, and it made skyrim feel oh so much more alive and interesting. I would like to expand upon this concept, this idea, this mod, and add more to the world of Skyrim. New writers, new voice actors, new quests, all in one simple download! (Minus compatibility patches which will inevitably have to be made x.x)

Kris Takahashi and your team, I love your work if any of ya'll are reading this! Amazing Job, but I would like to add... even more... interesting NPCs, if anyone is willing to join up for this worthy cause! :3

• 2 months later...

also comes to mind, immersive world encounters

but you say "start with maybe 50 npcs", that is just a little fewer than Beyond Skyrim - Bruma has I guess

so it's not like there are no projects in the works like that

not sure about this "Beyond Skyrim - Skyrim" specifically (in quotes because there is no such a province project in Beyond Skyrim) maybe it will end up tied to some city overhaul or some questline overhaul, why else would you want to dabble with compatibility patches