Where's all the mods for outer worlds

12 replies to this topic

MomsFavoriteToy

MomsFavoriteToy

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Wow, you really are acting entitled, you don't even want to participate in the community to even endorse a mod you used.

I think it is you who is entitled for getting triggered and pissy because someone else doesn't like doing the things you like doing. As I have already said, I don't interact that way with other people, not on facbook/instagram, reddit, youtube, twitter whatever. I don't give ratings on things like games or apps, I don't give likes, upvotes, awards, etc validation of any kind and I don't share awareness or recommendations. I interact with this community just fine in my own reasonable way (like right now), If that bothers you then it is you who has the problem.

I bet you're one of those radical leftist types who screeches Orange Man Bad because the MSM lies told you to and I bet you wear masks which never did anything and got injected with experimental unapproved poison because of leftwing propaganda and you feel like you always need to do what the establishment tells you to do just so you can fit in and feel validated and vindicated while calling anyone else that tends to think for themselves and uses logic and reason (AKA conservatives) a nazi/bigot/something-phobe . Am I right?

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 19,790 posts

Wow, you really are acting entitled, you don't even want to participate in the community to even endorse a mod you used.

I think it is you who is entitled for getting triggered and pissy because someone else doesn't like doing the things you like doing. As I have already said, I don't interact that way with other people, not on facbook/instagram, reddit, youtube, twitter whatever. I don't give ratings on things like games or apps, I don't give likes, upvotes, awards, etc validation of any kind and I don't share awareness or recommendations. I interact with this community just fine in my own reasonable way (like right now), If that bothers you then it is you who has the problem.

I bet you're one of those radical leftist types who screeches Orange Man Bad because the MSM lies told you to and I bet you wear masks which never did anything and got injected with experimental unapproved poison because of leftwing propaganda and you feel like you always need to do what the establishment tells you to do just so you can fit in and feel validated and vindicated while calling anyone else that tends to think for themselves and uses logic and reason (AKA conservatives) a nazi/bigot/something-phobe . Am I right?

LMAO!!!

I'm a modder, and there's no way I would make a mod for a person like you.
Thanks for showing me EAXCTLY why you act the way you do, with  your insane rant about Leftists, and the Orange Bad Man etc.

I'm going to block you now, because I know from experience, that there's no reasoning with people like you with your mindset
Enjoy your Qanon insanity

MomsFavoriteToy

MomsFavoriteToy

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

LMAO!!!

I'm a modder, and there's no way I would make a mod for a person like you.
Thanks for showing me EAXCTLY why you act the way you do, with  your insane rant about Leftists, and the Orange Bad Man etc.

I'm going to block you now, because I know from experience, that there's no reasoning with people like you with your mindset
Enjoy your Qanon insanity

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reply to this topic

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.102 seconds