Mod announcements & user opinions

thaalesalves

Hello, guys! A few months ago I came back to modding after a few years without touching the CK. The first two mods I worked on were Domus Imperatoris (a remake of my original mod for Oldrim) and Witcher Furniture, and earlier this week I released Random Guard Dialogues. I'd like an opinion on them, and suggestions as well. I will also talk about what I'm working on for Domus Imperatoris.

Now that xVA-Synth is out, I got excited and released this mod about guard dialogues. It's a simple mod that adds more random lines of dialogues for guards when you approach or talk to them, to make the game more entertaining and funny. I will keep working on this mod, but for now I'm focusing on Domus Imperatoris, my main mod.

The version of Domus Imperatoris I'm working on is a remake - not a port - of my original mod for Oldrim. It aims to make the Pelagius Wing usable and liveable. I used xVA-Synth to give Falk Firebeard voiced dialogues in lines that were previously voiceless. I'm also using the synthesizer to give more personality to Jordis, the Haafingar housecarl. Since I'm using a synthesizer for her voice, some lines are a bit wonky and have a not-so-good audio quality. I'd like to know if there are voice actresses out there that are willing to help me give her a unique voice and more personality. I would also love to receive suggestions and ideas as to what her personality should be like. Zora Fair-Child is one of my favorite characters from Interesting NPCs, and I for some reason I thought Jordis should have a similtar personality.

I don't her to be a just a housecarl. Some progression would be interesting, just like iNPCs does. Starting off as a housecarl, adventuring together, doing quests, becoming friends and eventually getting married if they start loving each other. Bottom line, I'd like to make her an interesting, tri-dimensional character. Are there people willing to help me achieve this goal? And, of course, to test the mod?

Thank you! o/