Fable - Like Good or Bad Boy/Girl (Search for Workmade)

Rikushai

Hello, at first.. im German and my English is... really.. really not so good.. Sorry for that..^^

I don't search for someone who do all the work allone by my Order.. more an workmade.

for "my" idea I need someone who is familiar with the subject matter of Skyrim, more specifically with the coding-site.

i can code, yes but not in the right languages wich need Skyrim.

to me: Im 23 years old, and trained 3D-Game-design-Artist.

My Abilitys are Programming ((c# - based on Unity-engine), Php, Mysql, javascript and visual basic.), 3d-Modeling with 3Ds-max, Texturing, Skinning, Rigging, Unwrapping, Animating and much more, but I'm missing the connection to skyrim.

it would be nice to find someone with whom we could work together, not only for this mod.

to the Mod-Idea.. who played Fable he knows, every decision shows on your character and or the World of Albion. This is an Feature that i miss in Skyrim.

Basicly i know how i can make this in Unity, but not in Skyrim's Engine.. thats my Problem.

the Basic-Idea is .. if you Kill guards or innocent people you get bad, if you kill bandits or dragons you get be Good. If you play the Story-line your a good one.. but you can Kill peaple to get bad.. if you steal ... get bad.. if you do quests for peaple.. good and so on.

if youre good your Skin get brighter, cleaner.. your eyes changes, maybe you become (animated?) wings and an Halo

if youre bad, make it other-ways.. you get Horns or maybe an animated tail.. more.. demonic eyes maybe glowing or something...

you know what i mean xD

there are many ways to influence the good / bad value

In the future, the city can also customize according to your deeds. If you are in a city to commit many crimes beats down on their look.

it could be a great mod if there are appropriate staff would.

so far,

Rikushai

edit:// first edition from the smallest version of the horns.

http://250kb.de/u/130330/p/oTtvG8V9loxD.png

Edited by Rikushai