Werewolf Raiding Grounds

foxhoman

So I spent the day training my warrior in the arts of being a werewolf, and a strange thought coursed through my head.

What if there was a village, not to big, not to small, with no guards, that just such a werewolf could stir children from their beds?

With a houl in the night, and with barely any light, a predator descends upon an unsuspecting man.

With its eyes glowing brigh, and his claws holding tight, he devours him like a good christmas ham.

Ok, I'm running out of rhymes. But I think you get the point. A couple small villages in each hold with respawning NPCs to populate it and no guards, or maybe just 1 or 2 which would be fair for smaller villages, were you can stage raids without raising a bounty or emptying cities of their populace. For example maybe a village of 5-10 people between Whiterun and Rorikstead where the people respawn, say, once a week that you can attack and feed off the people.

Also a place where the people, like I mentioned, don't really matter. Because I enjoy the ambience (sp?) that Skyrim gives with its population, like people in the market place and in the inns. Maybe built a bit lke Rorikstead with a bit of space between buildings, and perhaps a small inn that people go to for an evening drink, maybe around 8pm, and all leave back to their homes at around 10, about 5 in-game minutes apart so if you time it right you can snag each person without drawing too much attention unless you wanted to.

I would try to make something like this myself, but I'm still trying to learn how to use the workshop, so I thought I'd ask the largest modding community I know of for some help.

Sincerely,

Fox Homan

Edit: Come to think of it, this would be quite profitable for the Vampire Lord, too, to get the perks for that form too.

Edit2: Ok, never mind. I was raiding small farms earlier, and noticed if you don't kill bandit leaders, then mines, caves and bandit camps re-populate. So I'm just going to farm that for a while.

Edited by foxhoman