Cailan33

Hi! :D

I want to turn this into a thread about the talented and creative 4thunknown and his creatures from monsters to animals. :smile:

Most of 4thunknown creatures (if not all) are currently from either Morrowind, ESO or TES in general. So they are extremely lorefriendly and come with detials even upgraded vanilla creatures get jaleous about.

But i don't want to turn this thread only into a honouring thingy but also want to make this thread to a suggestion/request thread which he hopefully someday - sooner or later - might read or get notified of.

Cause he runs a Patreon site i don't know if you have to be a paying supporter to get attention or to suggest things.

And i also want that other modders get the attention of his creatures and maybe make some mods with them (BUT don't forget to ask and mention him!)

So i am going to split this into a few different topics and will start the discussion.

What you especially like about 4thunknown's creatures - 1

What for suggestions/requests you have regarding existing and future stuff - 2

What possible ideas you have regarding new creatures - 3

1.)

-I personally would love his talent to make highly detailed very unique and realistic looking models in this quite limited engine and using around the same amount of textures as other creatues have to make the game still stable and don't let the creatures feel too out of place with their high amount if quality and detail. I also like his taste in designs - well most of. But this is as many things just subjective.

2.)

-I personally would LOVE to see if someone could make Guars as one or two small Dunmer caravans either carrying stuff or pulling a cart with Morrowing stuff.

-I also would love if some talented kind guy could make unique soundfiles for the existing ones. That would be sooo great.

-What i also would really like to see are Scamps in Winterhold Collage and certain caves populated by necromancers and other wild mages.

-Another thing i REALLY REALLY would love to see are Goblins/Rieklings riding on Welwas. Maybe even as a replacer for Riekling boars. (boars are another topic tho ^^)

-Durzogs with a bit fur similar to this one ->https://de.cleanpng.com/png-1u3gj6/

-And i kinda would like to see a version of Ogrims without horns (which is my only somewhat "criticism") not cause i don't like horns, but i just think the shape of their heads doesn't let them fit very well appereance wise.

3.)

- i personally love how many old creatures he brings back into Skyrim but i would also love to see his take on creatures like:

-> Harpyies <3 (if possible but they would fit SO WELL into Skyrim and it's mountains)

-> Ent like Treants <3 (maybe either two or three variants regarding the climate zones OR just one type guarding the forest of Falkreath. maybe summonable? they could attack with ancient nordic stone pillars or with giant dead branch - which could be lit by fire on Solstheim)

-> a great - maybe more abstract boar like creature as a replacer

-> a better bear model (maye prehistoric cavebears as a template?

-> i also would love to see his take on Ogres, Cliffracers, Daedroths and one or two more interesting prehistoric looking fish (to make waters a tad more intersting)

Yeah, i know this is much. And i know 4thunknown is also dedicated involved into the Beyond Skyrim Projects. (which is AWESOME) and that he maybe already has some creatues in his pipeline but i want to give my take on honouring his work and ofc with a little hope some of this stuff will end up in the game, some other kind modders will look into or maybe, just maybe has already planned to do.

What are your ideas/wishes/thoughts/suggestions? What creatures do you like the most?

And 4thunknown if you reading this: Thank you. even you won't do any of the stuff i wrote down i am still happy you read this and maybe you like a few suggestions and ideas. THANK YOU for your hard work and that you share your work with us.

Edited by Cailan33