Looking for that specific armor

N3XUSV1RUS

Hi to you all,

Im looking for an armor mod ive got for an long time. The problem is, im looking since 2 Month after it but i cant find it anymore. I hope you guys can help me and perhaps some of you knows the mod or recognize the armor.

Happily ive this screenshot of the armor i made ^^

I hope so much you can help me...

Thx for your time.

well the problem is i had these armor loooong time ago... and i delet all mods cause of problems... ypu see my problem... if i had the files i would happy so i could add the armor in a esp by myself... well i mod by myself for myself. so this wasnt a problem... well i searched for anytjing what could be possible...

daedric armor, daedric eobe, mythic dawn robe, bound armor, etc... nothing.. ive found notjing that fit...

Well, loose textures and meshes usually hang around after deleting mods, unless you do a full purge of textures, meshes, sounds, scripts etc. So it could still be there.

But you are saying that this is an old screen shot? You do not have the armour on your character any more?

That's a shame, as you could see the name of the armour in-game and probably find the textrues quite easily.

I still will not click on that image, but it looks to me like Mage robes, and the Predator-style, dreadlock cowl reminds me of Dagoth Ur and other ascended souls in Morrowind. Or maybe head "tentacles" like on Ka D'Argo in Farscape.

So did you ever download a Morrowind style armour set?

Maybe you could look for Morrowind gear in the Skyrim section?

:smile:

By the way, your screen name is really dumb, considering the efforts this site goes to to protect us from viruses. If I owned the site, I'd make you change it. No point causing alarm to people, if only for a nanosecond.

:verymad:

hmmm... i dont know... the armor parts looks like tze deadra lord armor from morrowind... the upper robe parts are feom mythic dawn robe...

well ove hot this online name since 15 years... in every forum ir website... its my name... yeah my name have a virus and this site but ive got the name sooo long