Deluxe Edition items not showing when lauching game through Frosty

AstridCousland

I've always launched my game through Frosty even with other DLCs and they always showed up okay, but this time I can't get them to work together. The only way the Deluxe items will appear in the chest is if I launch the game via Origins. Has anyone had this problem or am I missing something? For reference I'm using Frosty version 1.0.5.9.

Try deleting the frosty merged mods ModData folder, then relaunching via frosty. commonly found here C: > Program Files > Origin Games > Dragon Age Inquisition > ModData.

Tried it, I get the "new installation detected" notification and the mods apply normally but when I load a save the mods aren't there, even with the graphics set on ultra. This time the dragon armor/weapon showed up in the chest though, even if I launched with Frosty. There's something preventing the mods and the deluxe content from showing up together but I really have no clue on what it could be :')

EDIT: Solved it, I realized I just needed to match the patch number in the "package" file of the new ModData folder with the current game patch, which was 13. Now everything works fine! Thanks :)

Edited by AstridCousland