Index was out of range.

Maxulaal

pls help, i bought the old standard version of battlefront. and then bought it again on epic games and now i have it twice in origin and the mods are not longer working ,i have tried everything

i get the error:

The index was outside the range. It must be non-negative and smaller than the collection. Parameter name: index

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource) at FrostySdk.FileSystem.GetCatalog(ManifestFileRef fileRef) at Frosty.ModSupport.FrostyModExecutor.<>cDisplayClass28_0.<Run>b0() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute() --- End of stack monitoring from the previous location where the exception was thrown ---. at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Frosty.ModSupport.FrostyModExecutor.<Run>d28.MoveNext() --- End of stack monitoring from previous location where exception was thrown ---. at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at FrostyModManager.MainWindow.<launchButton_Click>d13.MoveNext() --- End of stack monitoring from previous location where exception was thrown ---. at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Maybe it doesnt even have to do with the epic games version because when i start frosty without mods everything works

I realy want to make/play mods again.

• 2 years later...