My Little Pony Follower and Race Mod Updates.

Deleted2547005User

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@doomdestroyer

what is the atmospheric effect? Very nice crosshair BTW.

WAIT...WAIT IS there a way to involve the headless horse in one of the quests?

It WAS Pitt Steel Yard, but I changed it to just Pitt regular. It's not pitch dark anymore and those floating bulbs now light the path (it takes place in a nightmare, nonsensical crap will be common place :) ).

@doomdestroyer

Is it going to be as crazy as the point lookout acid trip?

Even more insane, if all of the stuff I have planned for it makes it in. This particular quest is going to contain subtle horror elements as opposed to jump scares (the player will not be pitted against a bunch of random bullet sponge enemies and instead you'll be stalked by a single slow-moving entity that's unkillable and can only be avoided), and parts of it are inspired by games such as Silent Hill, LSD: Dream Emulator, and even a few dreams I've actually had before. Many areas in this are going to be from the canceled sequel to one of my mods here, and I'm pretty excited to get these done. Been coming up with ideas for a quest like this for months (even longer than I've been part of Kuro's team here) . Edited by DOOMdestroyer360

besides jumpscares aren't exactly easy with gambryo, but you did mention an unkillable entity....im imagining a pony of somesorts with joker-esque smile textured on ..you know what, my idea is terrible but something pony related would be kinda nice.

Edited by DeltaSPARTAN122

besides jumpscares aren't exactly easy with gambryo, but you did mention an unkillable entity....im imagining a pony of somesorts with joker-esque smile textured on ..you know what, my idea is terrible but something pony related would be kinda nice.

It's up to Kuro if he wants to do anything with that, it's not in the plans at the moment. Right now the entity is just an "invisible" man in a black trench coat with red eyes who will stab you if you get too close to him, it sounds rather cliche, but he's based off the Grey Man from LSD: Dream Emulator. I added him so that there would be a semblance of urgency in completing the quest and give the player a sense that they're never completely safe in the dream. He walks very slowly, but if he manages to catch you, he kills you instantly. He may be replaced with a different mechanic altogether if I find something else that would work better.