Can someone help me with SKSE installation Problem?

brokenstar

I have been away from Skyrim for a long time and decided to try again.

I know there are bunch of different explanations and I have been trying them for last 4 days.

and I just wonna try to play skyrim with mods again... :/

I have....

1. Got a clean installation of SSE and copied 2 .dll, 1 .exe, src, and data file
2. Cleaned registry after uninstalling and reinstalling SSE
3. Went into AppData and deleted SSE files and reinstalled SSE

4. Deleted programs that were said to be conflicting with SKSE

5. Added SKSE_loader.exe to Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Firewall's exception (SKSE_loader)
6. Started with Admin rights (SKSE_loader)
7. Used another program to delete temp files on computer after uninstalling SSE and did a clean install afterward with SKSE.

8. Was wondering if Vortex was screwing with VFS so I uninstalled Vortex and tried with MO2 (I manually install SKSE)

9. When neither was working I just installed SKYUI manually to check if SKSE is working

10. Stopped my anti-virus from running background scan and ran SKSE_loader

I am checking if SKSE is installed with

1. getskseversion
2. SKYUI (manually installed at the end) <- I get the error 1 saying there is no SKSE running.

Now I just dunno what to try anymore.... can someone tell me what else I can try?

Now someone told me there needs to be 3 files in SKSE file in documents and there was only one so I am uploading a photo of that too

Skyrim Special Edition: 1.5.97.0.8
SKSE: 2.0.19 (Tried with 2.0.18, 2.0.17 too but same result)

P.S. If this is wrong place to post this, can someone tell me where the right place is? @.@ I didn't really use forum at all before SKSE installation prob

The directions included in the silverlight.org distro for SKSE64 are explicit and easy to follow. Three files get dropped into the main skyrim folder and the others get put into the folders it says to use. (as I recall they get dropped into the script section or something...but again, the readme that comes in the archive file for SKSE64 spells it out).