Poll - Which game is better?

WD219

No game is better. There's only differences in taste and likes for each person and a personal preference for a certain game. That personal preference doesn't make that particular game 'the best'. People who start polls are usually unsure of themselves or their preferences and they use that poll to either see their preferences confirmed or to have a reason to get all depressed and complain because their preferences aren't confirmed at all. As far as the link goes, I didn't hit it, because I know what's at the other end and I won't get fooled in participating in a useless test that always has the same outcome: people bickering about what they think should be seen as the 'best' game.

This post isn't meant to aggravate you or make you look silly or even try to stop you from posting polls. It's a response borne out of experience and knowledge about how most minds work. Cynical, maybe, but that's how my clock ticks. And yes, I can be a barrel of fun.

That'd be impossible to answer from an overall perspective, because taste is subjective and the game you say is the best might not be the one I say is the best and so on. There are, however, some aspects of those games that one might enjoy more than others. For example I prefer the retro-futuristic society of Fallout 4 over the fantasy/medieval world of The Witcher 3, although The Witcher 3 has a better writing and plot development in general if compared to Fallout 4 (imo at least).

I picked the best ONE of the SIX games in the poll, although I don't really like ANY of them.

It was like picking out the best Catheter

That's an easy one HadTo ... the thinnest one that will get the job done.

The hard part is getting the nurses to let you make the selection (they always lean towards the largest because it will get the job done quickest).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...