askin U for a guidance, bearded braw!

NicolasTF

As the saying goes - forgive my bad french. Completely. Doing away the lyrics, here is my glory quest: a skill which gives permanent effect like a birthsign...every time you sneak up you gain 3 capabilities.

Invisibility, like that nocturnal's thing (cloak of shadows, nightinghale etc), night vision and telekinesis. How do you like it? A simple step as it seems to me till I started to work with ability...

Well, i made spell with 3 IsSneaking-conditioned effects - it worked for a while, but then it refused to work at all. And yes, telekinesis didn't work at all. Dunno where to run with it, maybe here i could find some help and advice.

As for the reasons why I choose this way to alter ingame process...well, aren't you tired of jumping on NPC's heads in daylight with no chance of being detected because you re already hit 100+ Sneak? The game has no explanation of this nonsense, so all I want is to improve that overpowered-unevitable coolness of sneaking cosmetically, in visual. Here I go, sneak and become invisible, see everything like a cat and pulling things on distance (not necessary) - awsum. But tricky to mod. Any ideas?