Bypass Alduin's Bane Cinematic

Ahvaren

My game CTDs during the cinematic during the quest Alduin's Bane.

I can always read the elder scroll, but it'll CTD sometime during my trip to the past. I've tried five times, now, and it's crashed every time (incidentally, at a different point each time).

I'm assuming this is a mod issue (I run a LOT of load-heavy mods on a non-gaming laptop), so I figured I'd bypass the cinematic entirely instead of trying to figure out which mod is the issue (and possibly mess up my game in the process, since a few of them don't have safe removal steps).

I usually would just type setstage MQ206 (the next stage, then the next, etc). However, since this is such an important step in the quest, I ALSO don't want to bypass this haphazardly and potentially glitch the main quest.

Can anyone give me a list of commands I should type into the console to bypass this safely (and learn the shout itself)? I'd also like to bypass the fight right after returning from the cinematic (for different, but still mod related reasons), but it's not that big of a deal if I can't.

Sorry for posting for such a minor issue, but I don't trust my awful knowledge of the console to help me out. Thank you!

Edited by Ahvaren