Photo

How would you create mods for minecraft dungeons?

2 replies to this topic

OkJustDont

OkJustDont

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i was looking online for ways you could mod the game and only found tutorials on how to download mods which lead me here i have so far not found any information and if you have some please say i will try to keep this updated.

WantedRobot

WantedRobot

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

hey OkJustDont we would love to help u make some mods and learn we have a discord (https://dokucraft.co.uk/discord) where all the information and tools are please join and ask in #dungeons for help 
we haven't documented everything we know so far the best way to find out how is by asking or join us in voice we can show u how to do stuff though live 

Edited by WantedRobot, 30 January 2021 - 12:24 AM.

ralphden

ralphden

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I'm subscribing to that discord for sure. It seems like a good way to get more Minecraft content. I can't get enough of this game. The new update is great, and it makes me want to play the game even more. The other players are annoying sometimes, and I hate cheaters. What's the point of playing that game if you're going to cheat? Anyway, you can find good servers without cheaters on minecraft.buzz. It's an awesome website with the best Minecraft servers at the moment.
You should go there if you're looking for a good time without cheaters. You can even talk about it on your discord.

Edited by ralphden, 23 June 2021 - 08:00 PM.

Reply to this topic

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.119 seconds