Ill Met By Moonlight Bug

sampart1

When Sinding leaves the prison after taking the ring from him he simply despawns and never spawns back and that breaks the quest. When I go to cave it's filled with bears and some spriggans but there is no Sinding nor do any hunters. I tried to spawn him via console commands but when I do he simply goes back to prison and nothing change. I tried every solution on the internet but nothing worked. I do have mods but I don't have any kind of mod that does anything with quests. Can someone help me?

Edited by sampart1

• 1 month later...

I managed to fix it. At least for me =)

1. Checked so Sinding has left the prison.

2. Cleared out Bloated Man's Grotto, for me it was like any other animal cave, some spriggans and bears had made it their lair.

3. Went outside again and typed "prid 0002abbd" in commands

4. Then "Enable"

5. And lastly "Resurrect"

6. Wait 24h.

7. Now when I enter the cave it seems like it's not working, but if I go to where Sinding is supposed to be he is there! He acts as if the quest is over, but just walk up to him and talk, should be able to make your choice.

8. DO NOT SKIP when talking to him, because it seems that remaining in the conversation without exiting it changes the enviroment and spawns all the hunters. Don't ask the why or the how. It just works.

If the sky turns red it works! Congratulations! If not, well f*#@ that.

For me this worked great, it was really the enable command that saved me. Can't seem to get both the ring and hide tho =( But to be honest I'm just glad it works!