Alchemy Based Necromancy?

oj480

So, my idea is based on H.P. Lovecraft's "Herbert West: Reanimator" For those who've not read it, basically he's a necromancer, but being human has no magical ability, so he creates a serum to reverse death, granted the corpses all go insane and attack everything like mindless zombies, but the theory behind it is interesting. So my idea would be to use alchemy to create potions and serums, which when placed into a corpses inventory would raise it from the dead and depending on some variables, maybe your alchemy, level and I guess conjuration(?) the body may attack you, ignore you, or follow you like a regular corpse? maybe you could create resurrection to restore someone you didn't mean to kill? I just think it'd be super cool. Maybe with the poisoner perk you could even add one to an NPC and depending on more variables they could die, go mad etc. I'd really like to see this I think it'd be really cool and could be a viable alternative to necromancy for an assassin or a warrior? Maybe add a guild or just a few select NPCs who practice this dark alchemy. This is really more about the alchemy of it rather than the necromancy. Any modders who'd do this definitely has at least one download from me.