(Mod Request) Better Doctors Mask

ralphiowa456

Hello, I am here with a pretty simple request for a mod if anyone would like to help me out. I was going to try to make this myself but it seems more complicated than I am comfortable with and I'd rather just ask for help. I was hoping to make a better version of the Doctors Mask/outfit so I can actually use it for the entirety of the run, I was going to try to design a whole unique set but again, modding in this game is more complex then I am comfortable with and I'd rather just look for help. I don't want anything crazy, just the doctors mask with some better stats. If there is a way to do it, I'd love for it to be black. If you'd like to make a set to match the doctors mask that would be cool as well but I am 100% okay with just getting a unique bird mask and going on my way. MY character on this playthrough is a mage, so srtats that boost magic would be optimal. If you'd like to take this request for me just answer here and if you have a patreon or something I will gladly donate for your time, fair is fair.

Thanks!