How to pay for premium membership without PayPal?

Yorukoglu34

We're currently working on a whole new, purpose-built checkout system for the website. Until that releases I'm afraid we won't able to offer non-PayPal payment options anymore. We understand that's not ideal for some of you who want to support us and can't - either due to PayPal not being available in your country or other reasons - so we'll do our best to get the new system out as soon as we can.

In the meantime most card payments can be paid securely through PayPal.

• 2 weeks later...

They have Russian website here

Yes, i knowed adbout it.

However, from me, PayPal want photo of my passport, my home adsress, another informations. And it no userfriendly.

I have VISA card and i boud computer parts in amazone without troubles. So will be nice, if i can use payment via card and on Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...

PayPal offers a "Pay as guest" option. If you can't use PayPal or don't want to use it for whatever reason, I'm afraid you won't be able to get Premium until our new system if ready. I imagine we'll make an announcement in the site news when the time comes.

I would be very happy to support Nexus. I've got over 3GB of mods on my machine, so I think I probably should contribute something. We don't have Paypal in my country so I will wait until the new system is ready. Let's hope it is internationally friendly to all users.