How to pay for premium membership without PayPal?

Yorukoglu34

Hey its June already and this is still an issue? One would say that it would be wise to make changes to the Payment system in a speedy way, this seems to still be an issue since February or so. I can't use Paypal and it doesnt allow guest payment for me so I don't know what you want me to do

Guest deleted34304850

i think one should make changes to a payment system in a safe, secure and robust way to make sure nothing goes wrong. after all, imagine how upset people would be, if they paid money to nexusmods, and it didn't arrive. or, imagine if somehow payment details weren't secure and somehow the data got leaked?

think that hasn't happened in the past with websites? think again.

let them get on with it and do it in their own time. in tne meantime go download some mods.

i think one should make changes to a payment system in a safe, secure and robust way to make sure nothing goes wrong. after all, imagine how upset people would be, if they paid money to nexusmods, and it didn't arrive. or, imagine if somehow payment details weren't secure and somehow the data got leaked?

think that hasn't happened in the past with websites? think again.

let them get on with it and do it in their own time. in tne meantime go download some mods.

Well they've had multiple Security Breaches compromising personal data of many many users, and this has happened lots of times in the Nexus already, way before this Payment Option hiatus, so while they take their sweet time with this, people can't get their premium, and believe me, there are LOTS of people who really can't because Paypal is definitely NOT a trustworthy place and doesn't even operate in many countries. leaving many of us without a way to pay for our Premium.

Also, I need it to download Wabbajack lists, and can't spare the time to manually tick every mod out of the 3000 in the lists

I also would like to purchase a premium account. I've been on nexus...forever, but I'm not using PayPal, especially when they locked me from my account because I went over by .02 cents upteen years ago. Two whole cents from I don't know how many years ago.

I've been on nexus for several years now and used it for several of my games, and would like a premium account as well. I'm not going to use PayPal, and I imagine I'm not the only one who feels that using PayPal as being the sole method for handling payments is a bad idea.

We perfectly understand that offering PayPal as the only payment option is less than ideal. However, as we are moving towards a new payment system in the not too distant future, this is currently the only option we can offer. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and we thank you for considering supporting us.

Fingers crossed, you won't have to wait too long until you can make purchases without using PayPal again.