Assassins Creed Valhalla Armor/Weapons

CrazyJoker1970

It would be cool to see some armors and weapons from assassins creed valhalla brought into skyrim. I would mainly like to see Eivor's iconic outfit for both male and female. The classic shield and axes would be cool too.

Just for reference, here are the in-game titles of the classic armor and weapons:

- Raven Clan Armor Set

- Raven Clan Shield

- Varin's Axe

- Raider Axe

• 1 month later...

- Raven Clan Armor Set

I agree that the set (including the shield and axes) would look cool in the Nordic setting of Skyrim. However it has several tiers, so maybe it could be an idea to have the different tiers in TES V as well (since it seems to me that it would be light armor, the stats could be fine = leather stats / superior = elven stats / flawless = glass stats / mythical = dragonscale stats) with the unique different visual aspects from AC Valhalla.

I'd like to add Thor's armor (perhaps renamed to Shor's armor) set to the request as a heavy set, it could either be tiered (for example fine = steel stats / superior = orcish stats / flawless = ebony stats / mythical = daedric stats) or quest-locked since it is the armor of a god.