Hello all!

So recently I have been playing Irrational Games latest masterpiece, BioShock Infinite. While playing it I found that I really liked Elizabeth's outfit throughout the game.

I was hoping some talented modder would be able to recreate the same armor in Skyrim. There could be the various different outfits she wears, like her starting white blouse and blue dress, and the outfit she gets later on, the blue-white dress with a vest. An interesting tweak would be changing the pendant to the dragonborn symbol instead of the bird/cage to fit with Skyrim a little better. I know it isn't lore friendly in the least, but I thought it would look cool on my Skyrim character, and didn't see a mod for it, so figured I'd request one.

Happy modding!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/45631/?

I have converted the dress and boot meshes into a workable .nif format, with ready to go diffuse and normal maps in .dds format.

someone just needs to do whatever the hell it is to make it a working outfit in skyrim.

anyone know someone?

I too would like to see this in game, but your link is to a page that no longer exists. Did it get taken down?