babe hair esp - npcs no voice and fast dialogue

ID544003

I would like someone to help me solve this problem thus allowing me to continue playing:

I recently started playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition on Steam, again. After installation of the game, official DLCS, and a few player modifications I encountered my first bug where npcs do not have voice, no mouth movement and dialogues goes very fast. I first encountered this bug when interacting with the npc Aelwin Merowald who is located near the entrance to a bridge leading to the front gate of Cyrodiil. The second time I encountered this bug was with another npc located inside the inn closeby of Aelwin. Other npcs I interacted with such as some shopkeepers, imperial guards, travellers, blades and Emporer Uriel Septim appears fine.

After some extensive research which was exhaustive and attempted fixes; such as rearranging the load order in obmm (next paragraph), I concluded the cause of this is the babehair_EV.esp http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/11210. When activated, bug present and when not activated, bug not present.

My load order in obmm: My load order in Data Files:
Oblivion.esm - Listed alphabetically regardless of how I change it in obmm.
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
DLC*.esp (* = All official downloadable contents)
Knights.esp
Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
babehair_EV.esp

----------------------------
Windows 7 x64bit
12GB RAM
3.0 ghz quad core
570 GTX

latest direct x as of 1/4/13
500GB+ of free hard disk space
mouse, keyboard

Oblivion and all DLCS up-to-date. Integrity of game cache verified twice.

Edited by ID544003

Have you read through the mod comments for Babe Hair? My quick scan through reveal problems with the mod (and some solutions offered, but you may not find them very easy to implement depending on how experienced you are at modding the game).

- Edit - Specifically have at look at this post by Maigrets.

Edited by Striker879

Have you read through the mod comments for Babe Hair? My quick scan through reveal problems with the mod (and some solutions offered, but you may not find them very easy to implement depending on how experienced you are at modding the game).

- Edit - Specifically have at look at this post by Maigrets.

Thank you very much. :)