The year in review

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Santheos

Santheos

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 703 posts
Congratulations. The nexus team definitely deservs it. And thank you for your work.

Quirinea

Quirinea

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
There is one thing I've been missing from the site: thread search. 
There are sometimes long discussions on a mod, continuing for many pages. I remember either having commented a thing some time ago or that there had been discussion of a point somewhere -- in this long thread with 50 pages or so... 

My nick is unique enough for it + site identification to find the spot, but when I search for something general like "fish". Won't work... 

(I'm modding and playing SDV, for the record) 

JimmyRJump

JimmyRJump

MoralMinority

• Premium Member
  • 11,176 posts

?Considering the fact Nexus Mod Manager is, unfortunately, unstable and prone to unrecoverable corruption of the mod installation folder

Bollox. Quit putting down Nexus Mod Manager in favour of Vortex...

malonn

malonn

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts
Cool.

Resident poster

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,376 posts
I miss the table talks with everyone around in the same room discussing the activities for the day.
Sense and sanity seemed to have better glue when I had a face to face with the others in the morning before we started the work.  That sense of being personal and seeing each other up close, like a family, helps too.    

DarkDominion

DarkDominion

Lord Evil Little Furball Kitten

• Premium Member
  • 16,226 posts
In response to post #89784553.

Spoiler

What we're seeing is less people using Nexus Mod Manager (15% in 2020, down from 22% in 2019), and they are moving to either Vortex or Mod Organizer 2 (12.5%, up from 10.5%). Considering the fact Nexus Mod Manager is, unfortunately, unstable and prone to unrecoverable corruption of the mod installation folder this is only a good thing as far as we are concerned

This is what is called selective reading I guess :D

DarkDominion

DarkDominion

Lord Evil Little Furball Kitten

• Premium Member
  • 16,226 posts
Thank you Dark and Team for your continued efforts to give a great site to download mods... FOR FREE !

Keep up the great work, and we all hope you can keep on improving the site ( in 5-7 years  :D )

Cheers
-=DD=-

Bernt

Bernt

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 46,251 posts
Staggering numbers. Interesting to catch a glimpse of the Nexus under the hood.

zzjay

zzjay

Jester

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,461 posts
Thank you for the great work you have done with this website!

Sebiale

Sebiale

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 444 posts
Is there any kind of timeline on when you think the infrastructure would be at a point where you could begin to focus more on site features?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.985 seconds