Strange Crashes When Exiting Dungeons to Overworld

kororian

Hey, this is my first time posting in any forum really. I've looked for an answer to my problem for a few days now (checking forums and FAQs and the like), but I cannot figure this out. I have a character (level 31 Orc) who I have played with no problem until just recently. I have a fairly powerful computer and can run the game at ultra no problem, so my specs aren't an issue. I have all the dlcs installed and it is the steam version of the game. I do have a few mods installed, but all of them I have been using for quite a while, and the problem only affects the Orc save (I do have a few other characters that this doesn't happen with). I can do everything in the Skyrim overworld just fine. And I can enter dungeons fine. But when I try to exit out of any dungeon the game crashes to desktop with no error message. Another thing worth mentioning may be the fact that I was going back to the Halted Stream Camp on my Orc to complete a Radiant Quest and I found the tripwire (on the outside going into the camp) was impossible to trip again and acted like an invisible wall. I thought it was normal, but I tried on my other character, and could use the trip wire just fine.But anyway, I looked online and saw many people had the game messing up their autosaves. However, I tried the suggested steps to no avail. I'm not sure what it is.But I'd rather not lose the save. I do keep back-ups of all my characters including this one. But My last back-up is a week old before I even started the Dragon Born DLC (I am far past it now). And I'd be losing at least 16 hours progress. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. And if there is any more information I could give to help you solve the problem I'll give it.

*Edit*: Its also worth mentioning that I'm fairly sure this isn't due to a problem with saving. I can fast travel and it auto saves fine. I can manually save with no problem. I just cannot exit a dungeon without it crashing. Also, if I use console command coc [location] it does not crash. But will still crash only if i use the door to leave... like I'm supposed to.

Edited by kororian

Thank you for the reply. I tried it. But It did not work. I waited twenty-four hours. Activated the exit, and it loaded for three seconds before crashing to desktop again without an error. But seriously thank you for the suggestion. Noone has been replying. I appreciate it

1) post your BOSS log (with the messages), include the list of plugins not recognized by BOSS if one is generated. Enclose them in spoiler tags so they don't clutter the screen.

2) Does the CTD occur during all cell transitions into the worldspace? What about from exiting cities?

3) Have you made any edits to the game in files?

Had to look up BOSS but found it. here is the log below. And it does seem to be all transitions to the worldspace. Even from cities. Of course I haven't tried from every dungeon and exit in the game, but I've tried about fifteen in the last weeks since this has started and they all CTD. The only edit I've made manually to any game file was the skyrim setting file to change the screen resolution to fit my monitor as I could not do with with the ingame options. Thanks for the help. It is appreciated.

Skyrim.esm Active

Update.esm Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

Contains dirty edits: 92 ITM, 3 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

Dawnguard.esm Active

Contains dirty edits: 607 ITM, 82 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

HearthFires.esm Active

Contains dirty edits: 171 ITM, 11 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

Dragonborn.esm Active

Contains dirty edits: 57 ITM, 8 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

killthemgenerals.esp Active

Error: Delete. Already included in Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

unofficial skyrim patch.esp Active

unofficial dawnguard patch.esp Active

unofficial hearthfire patch.esp Active

unofficial dragonborn patch.esp Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}

better dynamic snow.esp Active

arrowsstick.esp Active

chesko_wearablelantern.esp Active

dragonsoulstoperks.esp Active

malukahmainmenu.esp Active

moredragonloot.esp Active

new guards.esp Active

real glaciers v2.esp Active

adventurersandtravelers.esp Active

crimson dragon armor.esp Active

crossbow_basic_collection_llisted_en.esp Active

dragonboneebonsteel.esp Active

hedgeknight.esp Active

realmshatterarmorpack_v001.esp Active

stalhrimstandalone2.esp Active

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}

tbmchrysamere.esp Active

warchiefarmor.esp Active

wvexpansion.esp Active

adalmatar.esp Active

quest_andtherealmsofdaedra.esp Active

buildablehouse.esp Active

dov.esp Active

tos_granitehall.esp Active

Contains dirty edits: 10 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

quest_nomercy.esp Active

orvarstomb2.esp Active

quest_pitfighter.esp Active

quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp Active

Contains dirty edits: 6 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

quest into the depth.esp Active

quest_sorcery.esp Active

when vampires attack.esp Active

quest_seaofghosts.esp Active

quest_thebiggertheyare.esp Active

thedomain.esp Active

Warning: This file contains 1 deleted NavMesh record that TES5Edit cannot repair automatically and it may cause problems with your game. NavMesh deletions should be reported to the mod author. A guide to repairing NavMesh deletions with TES5Edit is located here.

westbrookkeep.esp Active

wheezesdungeonpack1.esp Active

wyrmstooth.esp Active

armored-horses.esp Active

dynamicmerchants.esp Active

guard dialogue overhaul.esp Active

levelingmerchantswallets.esp Active

tos_amber_guard.esp Active

Contains dirty edits: 36 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

tos_laintardale.esp Active

tos_oakwood.esp Active

Contains dirty edits: 9 ITM, 3 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

Warning: You need to use Heartfires version of Oakwood to work as intended with Hearthfires.

midasskyrim.esp Active

Warning: Original file was released before the CK (07 Feb. 2012) an update to the previous compatibility patch fixed and cleaned with TES5Edit can be obtained here. (Compatibility Patch)

nighteyetoggle.esp Active

crimson tide - blood.esp Active

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

Note: For safe install need dismiss all your followers, save, delete all included mods, load again, save and install UFO. For safe uninstall or update see special instructions on mod page.

UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp

UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp

UFO - AllwaysDrawWeapons.esp

marriagemod - alpha v3.esp Active

amazingfollowertweaks.esp Active

random alternate start.esp Active

waves.esp Active

The following plugins were not found in the masterlist, and must be positioned manually, using your favourite mod manager or by using BOSS's user rules functionality. You can submit unrecognised plugins for addition to the masterlist directly from this log by clicking on a plugin and supplying a link and/or description of its contents in the panel that is displayed.

follower - vanessa ~saqk.esp Active

killablechildren.esp Active

whiterunfence.esp Active

realcompanions.esp Active

exploreskyrim.esp Active

marchanditinerant.esp Active

black knight.esp Active

Edited by kororian

1) Cleaning: download TES5Edit from that link, follow the instructions on the page, and clean the plugins flagged by BOSS as containing 'dirty edits.' You'll need to remove identical to master entries as well as undelete/disable deleted references.

2) Maintenance: go through the BOSS log and look for any error messages and attend to them, for example

midasskyrim.esp Active
Warning: Original file was released before the CK (07 Feb. 2012) an update to the previous compatibility patch fixed and cleaned with TES5Edit can be obtained here. (Compatibility Patch)

3) Temporarily uninstall the mod that has the plugin with the navmesh deletion. See if that is causing your CTD in the worldspace. If that doesn't work, additional uninstall the mods not recognized by BOSS, see if that helps.

1) Cleaning: download TES5Edit from that link, follow the instructions on the page, and clean the plugins flagged by BOSS as containing 'dirty edits.' You'll need to remove identical to master entries as well as undelete/disable deleted references.

2) Maintenance: go through the BOSS log and look for any error messages and attend to them, for example

midasskyrim.esp Active

3) Temporarily uninstall the mod that has the plugin with the navmesh deletion. See if that is causing your CTD in the worldspace. If that doesn't work, additional uninstall the mods not recognized by BOSS, see if that helps.

Okay I took the suggested steps and cleaned the mods with TES5 EDIT and got rid of the mod with the nav mesh problem. As well as disabling the unrecognized mods. Unfortunately, this still hasn't worked. Although in testing I did find that if I enter the Inn in Riverwood, and exit, the game did not crash. Only when I did it from another location (i.e. Halted stream camp, whiterun, honningbrew, riften). Thank you again for your help. I'm just curious why it would only be this save file. I use the same mods on all my characters and they work okay. I would just continue with them or revert to my old back up and just redo the Dragonborn DLC. But I'm worried that the problem may replicate again if I don't know what caused it originally.

These plugins are recognised by BOSS and have been sorted according to its masterlist. Please read any attached messages and act on any that require action.

• Skyrim.esm Active
  • Update.esm Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
  • Dawnguard.esm Active
  • HearthFires.esm Active
  • Dragonborn.esm Active
  • unofficial skyrim patch.esp Active
  • unofficial dawnguard patch.esp Active
  • unofficial hearthfire patch.esp Active
  • unofficial dragonborn patch.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}
  • better dynamic snow.esp Active
  • arrowsstick.esp Active
  • chesko_wearablelantern.esp Active
  • dragonsoulstoperks.esp Active
  • malukahmainmenu.esp Active
  • moredragonloot.esp Active
  • new guards.esp Active
  • real glaciers v2.esp Active
  • adventurersandtravelers.esp Active
  • crimson dragon armor.esp Active
  • crossbow_basic_collection_llisted_en.esp Active
  • dragonboneebonsteel.esp Active
  • hedgeknight.esp Active
  • realmshatterarmorpack_v001.esp Active
  • stalhrimstandalone2.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}
  • tbmchrysamere.esp Active
  • warchiefarmor.esp Active
  • wvexpansion.esp Active
  • adalmatar.esp Active
  • quest_andtherealmsofdaedra.esp Active
  • buildablehouse.esp Active
  • dov.esp Active
  • tos_granitehall.esp Active
  • quest_nomercy.esp Active
  • orvarstomb2.esp Active
  • quest_pitfighter.esp Active
  • quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp Active
  • quest into the depth.esp Active
  • quest_sorcery.esp Active
  • when vampires attack.esp Active
  • quest_seaofghosts.esp Active
  • quest_thebiggertheyare.esp Active
  • westbrookkeep.esp Active
  • wheezesdungeonpack1.esp Active
  • wyrmstooth.esp Active
  • armored-horses.esp Active
  • dynamicmerchants.esp Active
  • guard dialogue overhaul.esp Active
  • levelingmerchantswallets.esp Active
  • tos_amber_guard.esp Active
  • tos_laintardale_hf.esp Active
  • tos_oakwood_hf.esp Active
  • midasskyrim.esp Active
  • nighteyetoggle.esp Active
  • crimson tide - blood.esp Active
  • UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
    • Note: For safe install need dismiss all your followers, save, delete all included mods, load again, save and install UFO. For safe uninstall or update see special instructions on mod page.
  • UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
  • UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
  • UFO - AllwaysDrawWeapons.esp
  • marriagemod - alpha v3.esp Active
  • amazingfollowertweaks.esp Active
  • random alternate start.esp Active

Post a papyrus log from the save game you are having trouble with or upload it to pastebin if it's too big (it's only that one save file, of all your save games?). Have you made any edits to the game ini files? Are you using any mods that do not come with plugins (e.g. texture or mesh replacers).

Post a papyrus log from the save game you are having trouble with or upload it to pastebin if it's too big (it's only that one save file, of all your save games?). Have you made any edits to the game ini files? Are you using any mods that do not come with plugins (e.g. texture or mesh replacers).

Okay here is the log. And I have tested the game out with another of my characters (a level 29 argonian assassin/illusionist). I've gone to halted stream camp, and whiterun in that save game and have encountered no problems. But I have not tested all of my characters. The only edits I have made to any .ini files were to change the screen resolution on skyrimprefs.ini and to enable the papyrus log just now on skyrim.ini. I tend not to mess with game files because (as you may tell) I don't know really what I'm doing. The only modifications to my game are through outside mods found on steam workshop and here on the nexus.

[04/02/2013 - 11:23:01PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:01PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:01PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:01PM] scripts\da16vaerminastatue.pex : error: Unable to find object "DA16VaerminaStatue"
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:09PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:09PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_WTVulthurkrahRaiseDeadSce_01102F15", missing file?
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] error: Unable to bind script SF_WTVulthurkrahRaiseDeadSce_01102F15 to (2B102F15) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] Cannot open store for class "MidasLuggageScript", missing file?
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] Cannot open store for class "MMPostWeddingSceneTearDown", missing file?
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] Cannot open store for class "MMActivationScript", missing file?
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_MMMultipleMarriageAoLRise_01038602", missing file?
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] error: Unable to bind script SF_MMMultipleMarriageAoLRise_01038602 to (36038602) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] error: Unable to bind script traptriggerbase to TweakTraps (3700C515) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] error: Unable to bind script TrapBear to TweakTraps (3700C515) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201", missing file?
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] error: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201 to (37017201) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788", missing file?
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] error: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788 to (37017788) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] error: Unable to bind script MMPostWeddingSceneTearDown to (360061A7) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] error: Unable to bind script DA16VaerminaStatue to (00024E04) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] error: Unable to bind script DLC2WaterScript to (0401AAD8) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] Cannot open store for class "MMMMRMAlert001", missing file?
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] error: Unable to bind script MMMMRMAlert001 to (3601297C) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:10PM] error: Unable to bind script MMActivationScript to (00000014) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] error: Property tos_RefToEnable on script tos_ChangeContainerEnableAlias attached to alias tos_HagCharmAlias on quest tos_GranitehallQuest (1F005E71) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1F003182) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] error: Property tos_ObjectDisable on script tos_AliasOnDeathShutDownDisable attached to alias tos_HagAlias on quest tos_GranitehallQuest (1F005E71) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1F003182) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] error: Unable to bind script MMRMAPlayerScript to alias Player on quest MMRelationshipMarriageAlertPlayer (36046DEC) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property Alias_MapMarker on script ES01QuestPlayerRef attached to alias PlayerRef on quest ES01Quest (390012C6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property ResistFire25 on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property FoodWineBottle02 on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property FoodBread01A on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property ArmorIronGauntlets on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property ArmorIronCuirass on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property _2sCharGenMarker on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property ArmorIronShield on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property FoodCheeseWedge01 on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property Book3ValuableDragonborn on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property ArmorIronHelmet on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property PrisonerCuffsPlayer on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property ArmorIronBoots on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property FoodApple on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property pTweakCurrLockpick on script TweakFollowerInfoScript attached to TweakFollower (370012CE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property pTweakDecLockPick on script TweakFollowerInfoScript attached to TweakFollower (370012CE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property pTweakCurrSmithing on script TweakFollowerInfoScript attached to TweakFollower (370012CE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property pTweakIncSmithing on script TweakFollowerInfoScript attached to TweakFollower (370012CE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property pTweakDecSmithing on script TweakFollowerInfoScript attached to TweakFollower (370012CE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property pTweakLevelUpItems on script TweakFollowerInfoScript attached to TweakFollower (370012CE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property pTweakIncLockPick on script TweakFollowerInfoScript attached to TweakFollower (370012CE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] error: Property RelationshipMarriageWedding on script mmrelationshipmarriagefinscript attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be bound because RelationshipMarriageWedding (0007404E) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property PlayerHousecarlFaction on script relationshipmarriagespousehousescript attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property BedrollGround on script dialoguefollowerscript attached to DialogueFollower (000750BA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property pFollowerAlias2 on script dialoguefollowerscript attached to DialogueFollower (000750BA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property pFollowerAlias3 on script dialoguefollowerscript attached to DialogueFollower (000750BA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] error: Property UpstairsActivator34 on script BB_BuildableHome_WorkbenchSCRIPT attached to (1D0012C7) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1D01380B) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] error: Property UpstairsActivator33 on script BB_BuildableHome_WorkbenchSCRIPT attached to (1D0012C7) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1D013804) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property DSPSpend on script DSPMageScript attached to (0C0099C1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property tos_DateCheck01 on script tos_OnEquipMoveToObjPreReq attached to (27030FA7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] error: Property RelationshipMarriageWedding on script mmrelationshipmarriagefinscript attached to RelationshipMarriageBreakUp (0007431B) cannot be bound because RelationshipMarriageWedding (0007404E) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] error: Property Truhe2 on script AAATruhenScript attached to (2400F724) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (2400F725) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] warning: Property BarrowQuest on script WTDisableVulthurkrahExit attached to (2B280002) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:18PM] error: Property myActor on script dunPinewatchMakeHostileScript attached to (1D0071C5) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1D0077FF) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] VM is freezing...
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] VM is frozen
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] Reverting game...
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Unable to bind script DLC2WaterScript to (0401AAD8) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Unable to bind script MMActivationScript to (00000014) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Unable to bind script MMPostWeddingSceneTearDown to (360061A7) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201 to (37017201) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Unable to bind script MMMMRMAlert001 to (3601297C) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Unable to bind script SF_MMMultipleMarriageAoLRise_01038602 to (36038602) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Unable to bind script DA16VaerminaStatue to (00024E04) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Unable to bind script SF_WTVulthurkrahRaiseDeadSce_01102F15 to (2B102F15) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Unable to bind script traptriggerbase to TweakTraps (3700C515) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Unable to bind script TrapBear to TweakTraps (3700C515) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788 to (37017788) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Unable to bind script MMRMAPlayerScript to alias Player on quest MMRelationshipMarriageAlertPlayer (36046DEC) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property ResistFire25 on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property FoodWineBottle02 on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property FoodBread01A on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property ArmorIronGauntlets on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property ArmorIronCuirass on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property _2sCharGenMarker on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property ArmorIronShield on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property FoodCheeseWedge01 on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property Book3ValuableDragonborn on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property ArmorIronHelmet on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property PrisonerCuffsPlayer on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property ArmorIronBoots on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property FoodApple on script _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStartSCR attached to _2sQUSTRandomAlternateStart (38000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Property RelationshipMarriageWedding on script mmrelationshipmarriagefinscript attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be bound because RelationshipMarriageWedding (0007404E) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property PlayerHousecarlFaction on script relationshipmarriagespousehousescript attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property BedrollGround on script dialoguefollowerscript attached to DialogueFollower (000750BA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property pFollowerAlias2 on script dialoguefollowerscript attached to DialogueFollower (000750BA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property pFollowerAlias3 on script dialoguefollowerscript attached to DialogueFollower (000750BA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Property UpstairsActivator34 on script BB_BuildableHome_WorkbenchSCRIPT attached to (1D0012C7) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1D01380B) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Property UpstairsActivator33 on script BB_BuildableHome_WorkbenchSCRIPT attached to (1D0012C7) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1D013804) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property DSPSpend on script DSPMageScript attached to (0C0099C1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property tos_DateCheck01 on script tos_OnEquipMoveToObjPreReq attached to (27030FA7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Property tos_ObjectDisable on script tos_AliasOnDeathShutDownDisable attached to alias tos_HagAlias on quest tos_GranitehallQuest (1F005E71) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1F003182) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Property Truhe2 on script AAATruhenScript attached to (2400F724) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (2400F725) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property pTweakCurrLockpick on script TweakFollowerInfoScript attached to TweakFollower (370012CE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property pTweakDecLockPick on script TweakFollowerInfoScript attached to TweakFollower (370012CE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property pTweakCurrSmithing on script TweakFollowerInfoScript attached to TweakFollower (370012CE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property pTweakIncSmithing on script TweakFollowerInfoScript attached to TweakFollower (370012CE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property pTweakDecSmithing on script TweakFollowerInfoScript attached to TweakFollower (370012CE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property pTweakLevelUpItems on script TweakFollowerInfoScript attached to TweakFollower (370012CE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property pTweakIncLockPick on script TweakFollowerInfoScript attached to TweakFollower (370012CE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property BarrowQuest on script WTDisableVulthurkrahExit attached to (2B280002) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Property tos_RefToEnable on script tos_ChangeContainerEnableAlias attached to alias tos_HagCharmAlias on quest tos_GranitehallQuest (1F005E71) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1F003182) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Property myActor on script dunPinewatchMakeHostileScript attached to (1D0071C5) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1D0077FF) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] error: Property RelationshipMarriageWedding on script mmrelationshipmarriagefinscript attached to RelationshipMarriageBreakUp (0007431B) cannot be bound because RelationshipMarriageWedding (0007404E) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:22PM] warning: Property Alias_MapMarker on script ES01QuestPlayerRef attached to alias PlayerRef on quest ES01Quest (390012C6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:24PM] warning: Property Act_DoActionOnlyOnce on script DLC2dunNchardakPedestalScript attached to (0401D4C9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:24PM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__0102420C", missing file?
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:24PM] error: Unable to bind script TIF__0102420C to topic info 3602420C on <NULL quest> because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:26PM] error: Unable to bind script MMActivationScript to (00000014) because their base types do not match
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] Loading game...
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] Cannot open store for class "TweakMonitorHorse", missing file?
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] warning: Unable to get type TweakMonitorHorse referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] Cannot open store for class "CBCSkullNoteSkript", missing file?
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] warning: Unable to get type CBCSkullNoteSkript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] Cannot open store for class "CBCCrossbowEquipPerkSkript", missing file?
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] warning: Unable to get type CBCCrossbowEquipPerkSkript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] warning: Unable to get type DA16VaerminaStatue referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] Cannot open store for class "AAADomainLedgerscript", missing file?
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] warning: Unable to get type AAADomainLedgerscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] warning: Could not find type CBCSkullNoteSkript in the type table in save
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] warning: Could not find type CBCCrossbowEquipPerkSkript in the type table in save
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] warning: Could not find type TweakMonitorHorse in the type table in save
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] warning: Could not find type AAADomainLedgerscript in the type table in save
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] warning: Could not find type CBCCrossbowEquipPerkSkript in the type table in save
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] warning: Could not find type DA16VaerminaStatue in the type table in save
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] warning: Function dragonactorscript.alive.OnDeath in stack frame 0 in stack 2793077 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] warning: Function dragonactorscript.deadAndWaiting.onBeginState in stack frame 2 in stack 2793077 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] warning: Function dragonactorscript.alive.OnDeath in stack frame 0 in stack 2524824 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] warning: Function dragonactorscript.deadAndWaiting.onBeginState in stack frame 2 in stack 2524824 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:27PM] VM is thawing...
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:28PM] error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].ObjectReference.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF00195F)].critterdragonfly.disableAndDelete() - "Critter.psc" Line 300
[ (FF00195F)].critterdragonfly.GoToNewPoint() - "critterDragonFly.psc" Line 180
[ (FF00195F)].critterdragonfly.OnUpdate() - "critterDragonFly.psc" Line 100
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:28PM] error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[ (FF00195F)].critterdragonfly.disableAndDelete() - "Critter.psc" Line 303
[ (FF00195F)].critterdragonfly.GoToNewPoint() - "critterDragonFly.psc" Line 180
[ (FF00195F)].critterdragonfly.OnUpdate() - "critterDragonFly.psc" Line 100
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:31PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C)].darkbrotherhood.OnUpdate() - "DarkBrotherhood.psc" Line 220
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:31PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C)].darkbrotherhood.OnUpdate() - "DarkBrotherhood.psc" Line 220
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:36PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:36PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:41PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:41PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:43PM] error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[bardSongs (00074A55)].bardsongsscript.StopInnMusic() - "BardSongsScript.psc" Line 566
[ (0006E5AE)].SF_BardSongsInstrumentalFlute_0006E5AE.Fragment_9() - "SF_BardSongsInstrumentalFlute_0006E5AE.psc" Line 17
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:43PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp28"
stack:
[bardSongs (00074A55)].bardsongsscript.StopInnMusic() - "BardSongsScript.psc" Line 566
[ (0006E5AE)].SF_BardSongsInstrumentalFlute_0006E5AE.Fragment_9() - "SF_BardSongsInstrumentalFlute_0006E5AE.psc" Line 17
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:46PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:46PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:51PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:51PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:56PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:23:56PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:01PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:06PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:06PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:12PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:12PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:17PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:17PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:22PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:22PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:27PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:27PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:32PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:32PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:37PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:37PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:42PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:42PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:47PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:47PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:52PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:52PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:57PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:24:57PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:02PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:02PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:07PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:07PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:12PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:12PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:17PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:17PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:22PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:22PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:27PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:27PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:29PM] VM is freezing...
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:29PM] VM is frozen
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:30PM] Saving game...
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:30PM] VM is thawing...
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:30PM] error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[ (FF001958)].critterdragonfly.disableAndDelete() - "Critter.psc" Line 300
[ (FF001958)].critterdragonfly.OnCellDetach() - "critterDragonFly.psc" Line 222
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:30PM] error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[ (FF001958)].critterdragonfly.disableAndDelete() - "Critter.psc" Line 303
[ (FF001958)].critterdragonfly.OnCellDetach() - "critterDragonFly.psc" Line 222
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:31PM] error: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on (000540A2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:31PM] error: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on (000540A1) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:31PM] error: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on (00053AE4) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:31PM] error: Property BloodFX on script zbloodnpcbleed attached to Active effect 1 on (00053AE5) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0102DF26) is not the right type
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:35PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:35PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:40PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:45PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:45PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:49PM] error: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[ (000EC679)].WICommentTriggerScript.OnTriggerEnter() - "WICommentTriggerScript.psc" Line 29
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:49PM] [WICommentTriggerScript < (000EC679)>] triggered by [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000A7360)>]
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:50PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:50PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:55PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:55PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:56PM] info: *Achievement 37 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[04/02/2013 - 11:25:58PM] info: *Achievement 25 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[04/02/2013 - 11:26:00PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:26:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:26:04PM] SpouseNum returned 009
[04/02/2013 - 11:26:04PM] SpouseValidation Failed, spouse alias did not enumerate to a spouse number.
[04/02/2013 - 11:26:04PM] SpouseValidation Failed, spouse alias did not enumerate to a spouse number.
[04/02/2013 - 11:26:04PM] UpdateSpouse Function Fired on MMMultipleMarriageBook Quest forcing all provided references into their associated book aliases.
[04/02/2013 - 11:26:05PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:26:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:26:10PM] error: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:26:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/02/2013 - 11:26:15PM] [defaultsetstagealiasscript <alias Golldir on quest dunHillgrundsTombQSTFIN (000D7370)>] OnHit in waitingForPlayer
[04/02/2013 - 11:26:16PM] VM is freezing...
[04/02/2013 - 11:26:16PM] VM is frozen

If it's specific to one save but not another, then it might be a corrupt save. You have exactly the same mods while playing the two different characters? Incidentally, did you uninstall a multiple-marriages mod and then continued with the save that is giving you CTDs? Edited by ripple