2560x1080 resolution mod

blackdragonx1186

I was unable to find what I was looking for, so I figured I'd just ask. My current monitor has a resolution of 2560x1080, or a 21:9 aspect ratio. Skyrim doesn't support it. Does anyone know of a mod that will allow for this resolution, or know of a way to set the resolution? Playing at 1080p is not fun as I have bars on either side of the screen.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Changing the size in the ini helps but not completely. The game is still really buggy. I just got a samsung S29E790C that hasa resolution of 2560x1080, or a 21:9 aspect ratio.

Sniping still shows gameplay on the sides

wearing power armor makes first person look weird, with the brightness of the screen not matching up on either side

the green background for stuff like the favorites, vats number backgrounds and the green background when you're going through inventory don't line up any where near correctly.

I am actually extremely sad since I just built this PC and was excited to use it with a cool monitor and now the gaming experience is going to keep annoying me.

oh and exiting straight from gameplay to the desktop crashes it.

whoops... have a million tabs open... my comment is for fallout, sorry guys, but I was having skyrim problems too. At this point I'm just going to try and sell the monitor

Edited by entgineer