Cutting Room Floor newest version causing CTD

WolfySkyrimMods

Yeah that's a hard lesson learned. Never delete OLD version until you're sure new version works. Definitely keeping that one in mind. I am also using Unofficial Patch as well. I haven't added or removed any mods as well. I just hit check for update on vortex updated what needed to be updated and now I am here.

Another reason not to use Vortex. NMM keeps every version of any mod you've ever downloaded so you can always go back to a previous version... just sayin...

JFC, so does Vortex, he SAD he picked DELETE, otherwise Vortex would've automatically kept it.

Man, such a one-man crusade for against Vortx

Show us where on the doll Vortex touched you

Vortex is mostly crap, so go pray to your Vortex Lord, fanboy... I'm outta here. The air's too thick with misconceptions and idioteries.

Go pray to your NMM Lord, fanboy. Too bad you can't see the obvious hypocrisy and irony you keep tossing around.

Anyway, the guy was asking about a MOD, you came rushing in in order to attack Vortex rather than actually HELP HIM.

It's getting old with your hate crusade.

Got you blocked and on ignore, thank god.

Bye

When you download a new version, NEVER delete the old version until it's confirmed the new version works for you.

I've been using the "new" version since it was released back in December 2020.

Are you using the Unofficial Patch as well, because that's a requirement.

A CTD when Skyrim is starting usually means a missing master

Did you add/remove any other mods?

Nope just updated what vortex said there was an update for. Didn't download anything new. Didn't disable anything or uninstall. And yes I use Unofficial Skyrim Patch as well.

Check the Bell Icon for notifications, are there any?

Yeah it just says some mods are redundant. Oddly enough it says Unofficial Skyrim Patch is redundant.

Don't try to sound more idiotic than you already are, HadToRegister. Yes, I put down Vortex, but, hey, I've been using NMM for close to ten (10) years and it works flawlessly, better than Vortex (at least, the Vortex I've used a year or so ago). So, shove yer Vortex wherever you like, I'll keep chopping it down whenever it does something stupid because the developer made it so confusing people make mistakes. NMM isn't all shiny and 'ooh-aah' beautiful, but at least it does what it needs to do. Vortex wants to do more than it's able to do and folks always get stuck. And no fanboy will ever disprove that fact.

BRILLIANT, you're basing your misguided opinion on a version of Vortex you used "A year or so ago" :golf clap:

LOL

I can't believe you're using that as a valid argument.

That makes you even more unqualified and uninformed to criticize Vortex because you haven't used in over a year or more.

lol, wow, just wow, hahaha

When you download a new version, NEVER delete the old version until it's confirmed the new version works for you.

Nope just updated what vortex said there was an update for. Didn't download anything new. Didn't disable anything or uninstall. And yes I use Unofficial Skyrim Patch as well.

Yeah it just says some mods are redundant. Oddly enough it says Unofficial Skyrim Patch is redundant.

Click on MORE on that Redundant Message, did you update the patch and forget to uninstall the old one?

It will tell you which MODS it considered redundant. DON'T CLICK FIX or DELETE

Click on MORE on that Redundant Message, did you update the patch and forget to uninstall the old one?

It will tell you which MODS it considered redundant. DON'T CLICK FIX or DELETE

I click the bell it says some mods are redundant. I click more so I can see what mods Vortex says are redundant it lists 2. Unofficial Skyrim Patch and some other mod that have had saying redundant for a while but it's harmless.

So it's saying that the Unofficial Patch is REDUNDANT with that other patch?

That means that whatever that other Patch Changes, is already covered by the Unofficial Patch, as they must change the same exact things.

I guess. All I know is I updated Cutting Room to the newest version and some other mods and now Unofficial is now considered redundant.

That means that whatever that other Patch Changes, is already covered by the Unofficial Patch, as they must change the same exact things.

I guess. All I know is I updated Cutting Room to the newest version and some other mods and now Unofficial is now considered redundant.

When you updated those other mods, did you uninstall the old version first?

The problem is normally there would be a bolt next to the dependency icon of the mod saying that there is a conflict but Unofficial doesn't have one. If it was redundant then there would be a bolt because that would show conflict with another mod but there isn't one.

When you updated those other mods, did you uninstall the old version first?

Probably. After I updated the mods I likely did delete the old versions without checking to see if everything was still working properly. Like I probably said before. I am an idiot.