Cutting Room Floor newest version causing CTD

WolfySkyrimMods

So it's saying that the Unofficial Patch is REDUNDANT with that other patch?

That means that whatever that other Patch Changes, is already covered by the Unofficial Patch, as they must change the same exact things.

I guess. All I know is I updated Cutting Room to the newest version and some other mods and now Unofficial is now considered redundant.

When you updated those other mods, did you uninstall the old version first?

Probably. After I updated the mods I likely did delete the old versions without checking to see if everything was still working properly. Like I probably said before. I am an idiot.

When the mods show an orange dropdown in the VERSION column, you should Click the Dropdown and pick the Mod that's showing by default, because the dropdown always shows the version that's installed.

Then you click the screwdriver head icon, and DO NOT CHECK the DELETE ARCHIVE BOX, you just want the default REMOVE checked.

Then you can click on the bell icon and select INSTALL from there

That's the order you should do things

So it's saying that the Unofficial Patch is REDUNDANT with that other patch?

That means that whatever that other Patch Changes, is already covered by the Unofficial Patch, as they must change the same exact things.

I guess. All I know is I updated Cutting Room to the newest version and some other mods and now Unofficial is now considered redundant.

When you updated those other mods, did you uninstall the old version first?

Probably. After I updated the mods I likely did delete the old versions without checking to see if everything was still working properly. Like I probably said before. I am an idiot.

When the mods show an orange dropdown in the VERSION column, you should Click the Dropdown and pick the Mod that's showing by default, because the dropdown always shows the version that's installed.

Then you click the screwdriver head icon, and DO NOT CHECK the DELETE ARCHIVE BOX, you just want the default REMOVE checked.

Then you can click on the bell icon and select INSTALL from there

That's the order you should do things

Yeah from now on I am never deleting the archive. Other than that I will likely end up where I currently am.