Skyrim Mods hate me (CTD issues)

Maniic2k9

Ok this could be a wall of text as I've tried a lot of stuff but I feel like there isn't much more I could try, or i've just missed something (also I know there's probably another thread somewhere similar to this but I'm a noob when it comes to forums, and I've read enough forums on skyrim mod problems as it is.

So here goes..

Ok so i started playing a cracked version of skyrim because I've already payed full wack for it for the console and most of the dlc (student =) but recently built a new PC so fancied playing skyrim with mods. so started modding the cracked version and was alright for a few hours until I hit the quest where you have to get the jagged crown, CTD every time. Cut a long story short I gave up with the cracked version and bit the bullet and bought the game off steam but I still have the same problem, the game runs fine without mods but as soon as I add one it CTD's radomly again.

So I started to look for where I was going wrong, so I'll listing what I've done.

reinstalled Skyrim to my C drive - Games instead of program files.

Then I downloaded Wrye bash and BOSS to find out what was going on. Also I downloaded TES5edit to clean all the crap from the update.esm, I read somewhere that the dirty edits in the update.esm would conflict with mods.

So after going through the update cleaning process I added just the CBBE mod and nothing else. here's what BOSS says

These plugins are recognised by BOSS and have been sorted according to its masterlist. Please read any attached messages and act on any that require action.

• Skyrim.esm Active
  • Update.esm Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
  • Bashed Patch, 0.esp Active
  • Not really sure what a Bash tag is, which could be a problem. Anyway I rebuilt the bash patch after installing the mod and started up skyrim for the millionth time. Two mins into running around Whiterun it CTD's.

I also read something about problems with people using Radeon cards so I followed this..

http://i.imgur.com/I9BXx.jpg

Which also didn't do anything. I've also tried the 4gb ram mod which I don't think did much, here is my pc spec below.

Windows Version: Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Edition (build 9200), 32-bit
Processor: Intel® Core i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
Total RAM: 3.5 GB - after running Can I run it, I found it strange that it was showing only 3.5 when I have 8? this seems like it could be a problem.
So after about 3 days of messing around and reading all sorts of problems and troubleshoots on different forums I've just about given up.
So if anyone could help with this, or clear up where I could be going wrong that would be awesome and i'd be really grateful.
Try buying a legal copy of the game for a start.
Banned - TVD.