Qunari body retexture

wyllravengard

I am looking for someone who can retexture the actors/basenudes/for Qunari male. I was going to get someone to do this, but oddly enough, this "actors" folder isn't even in my game files - how could that be?

Is anyone interested in creating this or can you help with how/why/where I can get this file?

Thanks!

the correct location is da3 > actors > basenudes > humanoid > qunari > textures for the main textures qunari use. it has both the male and female qunari textures contained within one texture, the upper half of the texture are the ones you'll want to edit for the male texture. you will need a mod maker to access these folders and files, they won't be hanging about in loose files about the games folders.

if you have the spoils of the qunari texture pack, there is also an additional texture the qunari use on some of the armours in that pack, under da3 > da3_dlc_shared > actors > basenudes > humanoid > qunari > textures > any file in that that has 4Q at the end of the file name are the qunari textures that you will want to edit.

there are a tonne of other qunari nude textures out there that are used on npcs too, but if this just for the inquisitor, then those are the main textures you will need to edit. generally if you search for type textureasset and type in nud then you should find most nude textures anywho.

Edited by Dmitrias

Hi and thank you for all that information! I was able to find the files but using Frosty Mod Editor, do that is what I was missing. I'm not sure how many of those files someone needs to edit and work on the nude texture, but at least I can get them now. Thank you!!