XPMSE Phyiscs falling to ground Papyrus Logs

ZombieKing1223

Hello!

My skeleton works fine until I install a a lot of other mods.. I've been disabling, enabling trying to find the mod thats making my npc's chest physics drop to the ground. I had it working before installing the overhaul of other mods. I didn't know how in-dept the papyrus logs were, if it would point to what's causing my issue.

Thanks for anyone time,

Zach

Edited by ZombieKing1223

Too little information to say anything definitive,

A load order would be helpful. Also: What mod manager are you using?

I'd suspect an incorrect physics setup. Or maybe something overwrites parts of xpmse.

Sorry I didn't realize my Papryrus text didn't upload. I had to change the name scheme of the file. It's attached now.

Thanks for the time. I'm giving vortex a go, and it took me a minute to figure out how to get my load order in a simple text. %localappdata% for future reference. I've attached the logs. I also followed this video on how to install. I followed it to a T. And I know for fact it was working properly before I installed more mods. I'm just not sure what might be doing it. XP skele is reporting I barely made it. So it is installed correctly. It's just the physics melt to the floor. Video in reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZTrXRQugec&ab_channel=APpuDeW

Edited by ZombieKing1223