Photo

Lucifer - Argonian Follower

• Please log in to reply
656 replies to this topic

steelfiredragon

steelfiredragon

I want to think, but it hurts. Too much fun it seems to be had.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
this one wonders if he will be on his own framework at some point like inigo ?

MrVideoFreak

MrVideoFreak

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 331 posts
In response to post #90611058.

Spoiler

Yes, that is being worked on

steelfiredragon

steelfiredragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
In response to post #90611058. #90611293 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

thanks. too many good characters some I like are stuck on Skyrim's follower system...( Auri from Song of green and lillele rose of the north for instances)
I was going to ask if there was any plans to have Lucifer interact with any other custom voiced followers at some point. ( IE Inigo, Lucien, Auri from Song of green) but I thought better of it/

MrVideoFreak

MrVideoFreak

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 331 posts
In response to post #90611058. #90611293, #90611628 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Interaction with custom follower mods will be only done with permission. 
Lucien has to be done through his mod.

As for just vanilla NPCs, it's not high on my priorities.

shintarouwolf

shintarouwolf

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
Looks awesome, I'm looking forward to meeting him!

It's always refreshing to see a new voiced follower, especially now an argonian. Judging by the sample video I think your voice acting is great, I hope you continue expanding on him!

DeadRequiem

DeadRequiem

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
In response to post #90601028. #90602208 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Post-play update: His dialogue stalls and repeats upon resuming a save file, and his dialogue options never show up when selecting him upon creating a new save file, either. Otherwise, I rather like what little I was able to catch of him. :D

I used the console to nab you some of the screenies. :3

MrVideoFreak

MrVideoFreak

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 331 posts
In response to post #90613203.

Spoiler

The video sample of the voice acting was done when I was really tired and was placeholders to test his in-game dialogue, my normal voice I used to narrate the video is the voice for Lucifer. There will be a lore reason for that.

MrVideoFreak

MrVideoFreak

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 331 posts
In response to post #90601028. #90602208, #90613268 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

When creating a new save, are you skipping Helgen? That is a known issues and I'm currently investigating. I am making a patch right now to fix some missing dialogue.

Also, thanks for the pictures! :)

Edited by MrVideoFreak, 14 February 2021 - 03:56 AM.

steelfiredragon

steelfiredragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
In response to post #90611058. #90611293, #90611628, #90613083 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

there are no vanilla skyrim followers worthy.

DeadRequiem

DeadRequiem

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
In response to post #90601028. #90602208, #90613268, #90613398 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

With the new save, I tried both with and without the Helgen start, using the Alternate Start mod. It does the same thing, but there is a difference in what Lucifer says, so that works at least. With Helgen, he is surprised I made it out and all that; Without the Helgen start, he asks if I'm an adventurer and need a partner. So I think the flags are ticking correctly, but there's just something janky with how the dialogue works... Hrrm. I never touched anything involving dialogue in the CK, so my knowledge is limited. :/

No problemo! :D I love taking screenshots, I would have been able to do more if I didn't have to moveto player him around everywhere. |D

Also, gotta ask on principle: Will I eventually be able to marry my new lizard friend if I like him enough, down the road?~

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.059 seconds