Spoiler

Thanks

DLMyst

DLMyst

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
In response to post #110455773. #110456478, #110456928 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I'll do that right now since I just noticed I have version: Lucifer - Wyrmstooth - ESL-44967-1-1-Wyrm-1654970369 and not the latest one.

edit:
Yep, getting version 1.1.1 worked.  Thanks;)

Edited by DLMyst, 12 June 2022 - 10:44 PM.

hellothere666

hellothere666

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
it's my first time playing w him (using nerevarbean's backport) and i just wanted to say - thank you so much for making such a wonderful character. he has TONS of stuff to say which's always a plus for me since i love having talkative people in my party. the amount of comments he makes is impressive, Lucifer's so aware of his surroundings it's kinda scary ahahahah (imagine my shock when he started interacting w Anum-La of all people, i had no idea! i dont think i've ever heard any of my followers do that and i use quite a few custom ones. kinda made my day)
can't wait to find out more about him when he's ready to share!

p.s. his banter w Nebarra is hilarious but i also feel bad for forcing them to travel together, especially Lucifer :D

TheHistorianTL

TheHistorianTL

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi. I really like Lucifer, you really did awesome job at making him feel alive. 

I do have a question about the Q&A tho. My quest with him told me he mentioned that he wants to be a werewolf and i also asked him about that, so why can't he become one if he wishes that? I'm asking out of curiosity because it feels a bit off 

MrVideoFreak

MrVideoFreak

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 345 posts
In response to post #110625248.

Spoiler

Because at the moment, it breaks him. I'm also trying to do it in a lore friendly way as well as trying to make it not break.

Edited by MrVideoFreak, 17 June 2022 - 01:22 AM.

MrVideoFreak

MrVideoFreak

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 345 posts
In response to post #110474968.

Spoiler

Yep. Bully boy Nebarra. Glad you're enjoying him so far. :)

WyvernSlayer12

WyvernSlayer12

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 7 posts
Hi, do you plan on updating lucifer anytime soon? I like his quest a lot so far and i reached the current end of it. He is one of my favorite followers along with inigo

MrVideoFreak

MrVideoFreak

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 345 posts
In response to post #110658728.

Spoiler

Working on a big update.

Zekoshimimaru

Zekoshimimaru

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
When i start a new game, i always go around and grab all my usual followers, usually starting out at markarth/solitude, and ending at riften. As you can imagine, by the time i grab lucifer, i've already got quite a few followers and their chatter drowns everything out. This time, i had just recently figured out how to fix Auri and NFF, so i started out at falkreath, grabbed Faye, Auri and Lucien, then went to whiterun and got lucifer and skeever. i had never caught the dialogue between them about "losing someone close to you" and i just wanted to say that, even though it was a very small thing, i loved it and thought it was amazing.

MrVideoFreak

MrVideoFreak

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 345 posts
Glad you enjoyed that. It's a shame about what happened...

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.016 seconds