• Please log in to reply
689 replies to this topic

dbrecht

dbrecht

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
I'm enjoying playing with Lucifer. I've also observed some of his interactions with Khash.
One suggestion I would like to say is that it would increase immersion if he had the ability to sandbox when asked to wait.

Edited by dbrecht, 24 June 2022 - 03:57 PM.

Pseudojord

Pseudojord

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
I'm enjoying my time with him so far, but I currently don't have an option to give him a hug via "Glad You're Here". Is that locked behind some kind of approval system?

MrVideoFreak

MrVideoFreak

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 345 posts
In response to post #110958673.

Spoiler

It is currently bugged, a save and reload should popup the option. It's also not "I'm glad you're here." The option is called "Can I get a hug?"

Rafaelbgf

Rafaelbgf

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Hey, could you make a All-in-one patch for Anniversary Edition? Love your mod btw 

aralena

aralena

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
In response to post #110958673. #110959258 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I realize this might be completely unrelated, but since I'm getting the bug also, I wonder if it's at all related to DAR/Dynamic Animation Replacer's "embrace" version of the animation for the vanilla hug?  I ask because I always set all followers to the DAR setting but I notice Lucifer uses the vanilla animation anyway.

aralena

aralena

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
I've been so happy to play with Lucifer again, since the latest patch in May seems to have sorted out the issues I used to have with him causing frequent CTDs.  I've only been playing for one evening, but I can't overstate just how nuanced, thoughtful, and uniquely enigmatic he is as a follower, and as a character.  He's incredibly aware of his environment, his opponents (he'll say different things if we're fighting bears, trolls, bandits, mages, and even, really, skeevers!), and the finer points of the quests I pick up. 

He's the only follower I've tried who actually comments on that moment when the Greybeards shout down to you from High Hrothgar when you're near the Whiterun stables; all followers, vanilla or custom, will look around at the sky in that moment, but Lucifer actually says something about it.  At High Hrothgar for your first trip, he actually quickly comments that he's going to get out of your way so you can do what you need to, and runs behind the Greybeards.  I laughed out loud when he said there was no way he was carrying me up the mountain if I couldn't make it and mumbled "fatty" under his breath, just adorable.

Just wanted to express my appreciation to you, Alex, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the journey. :)

EvilCommunistGod

EvilCommunistGod

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
I remember playing with him as my follower and liking him a lot back in the day, just didn't use him for the playthrough I have now, but I do have a thing I am concerned about...

I kill Partysnacks him all the time, every playthrough and I remember very well that Lucifer is NOT liking this fact, just like (little *censored*) Lucien from another mod, just this time due to the fact that Party is connected to the Lucifer's personal questline. But I still want to kill Partysnacks and be able to continue Lucifer's questline. Is there a way? I don't remember personally, so that's why I am asking.
And what happens if I kill Partysnacks with Lucifer as my follower? Will he abandon me or try to kill me or anything like that? 

MrVideoFreak

MrVideoFreak

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 345 posts
In response to post #111063238.

Spoiler

He'll be upset about it but he won't leave you for it. 

MrVideoFreak

MrVideoFreak

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 345 posts
In response to post #111053783.

Spoiler

Thank you. :)

yuri3233

yuri3233

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
loving the mod, thank you,! why cant Lucifer ride a horse?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.012 seconds