Fallout New Vegas Crashing! Please help

jacklockrulz

Hey everybody this is my first question for the internet lol. That is how frustrated I am. I turn to you, wise gentlemen and ladies of the mojave (cringe). So the past couple weeks I have been installing mods, and I've pretty much had to keep on installing and reinstalling the game a couple times to clean everything. I use Nexus Mod manager, LOOT, FNV edit autoclean, NVSE, and CASM I am really pissed because I can't go 10 minutes into the game without it crashing, which is really frustrated. I don't know if its a problem with my load order or something, and I'm using a pretty new computer. I have put in 10's of hours into trying to fix it, and it is really frustrating to have it crash over and over again.I am currently using an Acer Aspire 5. Below is my load order. PLEASE HELP!!

FalloutNV.esm=1

DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm=1
Lightweight Strip Overhaul.esm=1
rePopulated Wasteland.esm=1
Monster Wars.esm=1
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm=1
enclavebunker.esm=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm=1
iHUD.esm=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm=1
factions reloaded raiders v2.esm=1
NVBountyBoards.esm=1
RustTownV1Master.esm=1
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm=1
NVR-Strip.esm=1
More Perks.esm=1
SomeguySeries.esm=1
Tammer's NIF-Bashed Weapons Mega-Pack.esm=1
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp=1
ILO - PipBoy Light.esp=1
Performance Of The Gods.esp=1
NVR-Version_10.esp=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
Return of the Enclave - Main File.esp=1
Simply Uncut - New Vegas.esp=1
RustTownAdditions3.esp=1
Wasteland Guard Mod.esp=1
MetalBoxes.esp=1
ILO - Rust Town 2.esp=1
ILO - YUP Patch.esp=1
LiveDismember.esp=1
ImmersiveRecoil.esp=1
PerkEveryLevel.esp=1
ImmersivePickupSoundsFNV.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp=1
001 Project Weaponry.esp=1
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp=1
NVR-NPCs.esp=1
NCR Rearmament v1.5.esp=1
Factions Reloaded Legion.esp=1
Mojave Raiders.esp=1
factions reloaded followers.esp=1
More Perks Update.esp=1
CNR_Beta.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp=1
CourierCacheWSE.esp=1
ILO - GS Shack.esp=1
ProjectRealityMkIv5HDR.esp=1
DLW and OTaL Bonus Content.esp=0
NewVegasBounties.esp=1
Return of the Enclave - Fix.esp=1
AutumnLeaves.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.LITE.esp=1
CASM.esp=1
TitanFallout.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Cheat.Cabinet.esp=1
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp=1
Explosive Sounds Overhaul.esp=1
Unofficial Patch NVSE.esp=1
UnlimitedCompanions.esp=1
Return of the Enclave - Play as the Enclave.esp=1
ILO - A World of Pain.esp=1
ILO - New Vegas Bounties.esp=1
ILO - Project Reality Patch.esp=1

You should always start troubleshooting from any error messages you can see. (They are your best "clue"; and why they exist at all.) Reporting such messages accurately is an essential first step.

Anytime the game "Crashes to the Desktop" (CTD) it's typically going to generate an error message in the Windows Eventlog because the game engine was not able to predictably handle the error. Please see the "Windows Error Messages" section of the wiki "How to read most Bethesda game error logs" article.

Logs generated by the game itself (not Windows) are found in the game folder, where the "FalloutNV.EXE" file is located. They generally have the ".log" file extension, or a filename with "_log" in the name and a ".txt" extension.

* Do you have "New Vegas Stutter Remover" (NVSR) installed? If so, please see the 'Issue: CTD after 10-20 minutes of play (post-Win10 2017 FCU)' and 'Issue: CTD without warning, "Out of Memory error", or stops responding after the Main Menu' entries in the 'Solutions to "Crash To Desktop" (CTD) problems' section in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide. Note the default NVSR settings do not work with Win10, but there are some recommended by the author for Win10 further down in the article.

:* Currently, the recommended alternative to NVSR, if you are running Win7 or Win10, is to try using the "New Vegas Tick Fix (NVTF)" and "New Vegas Heap Replacer (NVHR)" mods instead. However, until NVTF includes the option, you may want to continue to use NVSR for the "iThreadsFixedToCPUs" setting. Note though, use of NVSR along with NVTF is unsupported.

* Related to the NVSR problem, for problems AFTER a save game is loaded see also 'Issue: Incomplete save game load' in the "Troubleshooting" guide.

* If you have more than one mod that makes any change to the same record or set of records in the vanilla game, then you really need to use a "Merge Patch File" with that collection of mods. Please see the 'Third Rule: The Rule of One' and 'Merge Patch File' sections of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article. When in doubt, create a "Merge Patch" file for your overall "load order" anyway. If you add, remove, or change the sequence of plugins in your "load order", don't forget to rebuild the "merge patch" file again.

I recommend anyone read the entire "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article to understand the differences between this game and others you may have experience with; especially if this is your first attempt to play a modded FNV or it's been more than a year since you last set it up. It is designed for someone who has never played a modded PC game before, so it tries to avoid making any assumptions, is kept "up-to-date", and covers years of "lessons learned" by a retired Technical Support expert. It is NOT a list of various mods to install that happen to work on the author's machine; only "the essentials". It addresses fundamentals underlying how to get the basic game and mods to work together. At least 90% of everything I post in the "Technical Support" sub-forum is already in that article. Once you can play a test game to at least Primm, only then should you try adding other mods from some other "guide".

-Dubious-