Jedi Fallen Order Mods Don't show up on the Vortex Load Order

flyingfrog227

Hi all. So I recently downloaded Vortex Mod Manager in order to download some mods for Jedi Fallen Order. I currently have two mods downloaded, Better Sabers and Jedi Adventure Robes and they work fine. However I tried to add two additional mods since then Skywalker ReShade FX and Jedi Knight Face and both of these don't work when I downloaded them and enabled them. I have Hardlink Deployment and everything related to the game and modding goes to the F: Folder. The only thing that's different between the mods that work and don't work is that the mods that work show up on my load order while the mods that don't work don't show up in my load order. Even though both the working and broken mods are enabled and deployed.

I tried looking at other forums but it seems like nobody was having the exact problems that I've been having.

I hope someone on this forum has encountered this before and is able to help me.

Edited by flyingfrog227

Hi all. So I recently downloaded Vortex Mod Manager in order to download some mods for Jedi Fallen Order. I currently have two mods downloaded, Better Sabers and Jedi Adventure Robes and they work fine. However I tried to add two additional mods since then Skywalker ReShade FX and Jedi Knight Face and both of these don't work when I downloaded them and enabled them. I have Hardlink Deployment and everything related to the game and modding goes to the F: Folder. The only thing that's different between the mods that work and don't work is that the mods that work show up on my load order while the mods that don't work don't show up in my load order. Even though both the working and broken mods are enabled and deployed.

I tried looking at other forums but it seems like nobody was having the exact problems that I've been having.

I hope someone on this forum has encountered this before and is able to help me.

Reshader FX and Jedi Knight face, probably don't have "Mods" to show in the load order, because the first one is a Shader, that adds color, and visual fx, and the second one is just a texture.

Alright, but they don't show up in game. I would think that whether they're just textures or shaders that they would show up in the load order. Again I'm not sure, I'm still trying to figure Vortex out.

If you click on "Preview File Contents" for the Skywalker Reshade, you'll see that consists of a bunch of Loose INI files, there's NO PAK file, so it won't show up in your load order.

When you installed the Reshade Mod, did you also follow the Instruction on the Description page?

Did you also try using the Hotkeys to Turn ON the Reshade effect?

For the Jedi Knight Face, I don't know which face you downloaded, but did you make sure to DEPLOY it?