Photo

No Games Found

cyberpunk scan

Best Answer HadToRegister , 29 January 2021 - 12:04 am

Hi

I was using Nexus Mod Manager some years ago, and used it to mod Skyrim. Havent touched modding sice then.

Now I want to use Vortex to mod Cyberpunk but sadly the Program is unable to find my Games. Is Cyberpunk not yet supported? But Rise of the Tomb Raider for example is not found either.

I did a full Scan of all my drives but nothing pops up. Also searching directly in my Steam-folder does not help.

Like I said im new to Vortex is there anything im missing?

Any advice?

Go to GAMES----->Expand the UNMANAGED Section, is Cyberpunk 2077 there in Color?

If not, go to EXTENSIONS----> and look if the Cyberpunk Extension is ENABLED and Green

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ginganinjaaa

ginganinjaaa

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi

I was using Nexus Mod Manager some years ago, and used it to mod Skyrim. Havent touched modding sice then.

Now I want to use Vortex to mod Cyberpunk but sadly the Program is unable to find my Games. Is Cyberpunk not yet supported? But Rise of the Tomb Raider for example is not found either.

I did a full Scan of all my drives but nothing pops up. Also searching directly in my Steam-folder does not help.

Any advice?

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 19,958 posts
✓  Best Answer

Hi

Any advice?

Go to GAMES----->Expand the UNMANAGED Section, is Cyberpunk 2077 there in Color?

If not, go to EXTENSIONS----> and look if the Cyberpunk Extension is ENABLED and Green

ginganinjaaa

ginganinjaaa

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Had to download the extension first.

Thx 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cyberpunk, scan

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.618 seconds