whenever the horse falls skyrim crashes to desktop..

furywolf112

hello forums!

i can play the game normal without any crash at all.

but if i start riding a horse nothing is wrong, but if it falls down from a ston no matter what height. then it just crashes..

what do i do?

edit:

skyrim version:  1.8.151.0.7

dlc: dragonborn, dawnguard, hearthfire.

mods: achieve that!, world map, skyhair, bathing beautys, black sacrament armour, bleakfalls skip, coverwoman, enhanced night, fnis behavior, unofficial skyrim patchs, skui, lockpickpro, xp32 animation pack, into the depts quest, smim, skyrim prjoect optimization, sneak tools, sound overhaul, unp, temptress race, dance of death, eyes of beauty, time on loading, ufo, unp for immersive armours, water.

Edited by furywolf112

do you use any third party tools to help patch/prevent these things? boss, wrye bash, ect?

aslo, make sure to update and use unofficial patches. helps immensely.

used boss, dont know wyre bash

unofficial skyrim patchs, already installed

use wrye bash. learn to make a bashed patch. some googling and time will teach you this.

i use wrye bash more than any other tool.

using TES5Edit to clean mods is also a good idea. just make sure you make a backup of all your plugins before doing so.

i have TES5Edit but i dont get the cleaning part ill google that right away. also ill find out wyrebash thanks mate

good idea. and you are welcome. if you keep having trouble, it is a good idea to post about 5-12 hours from now when more american users are on since a big majority of the site are american. not implying americans are somehow magically better at helping peopel troubleshoot skyrim.

good luck!