The Frontier: Legion Torture Scene glitch

magscrow

Alright, so:

- playing copy of The Frontier before site-wipe

- get captured by Legion.

- Legate goes up to me, prattles on to me, and pulls out his weapon after asking Edmund to get a hammer.

- npcs do nothing. i look it up and i go in the console commands to enable him to speak to me again.

- does the leg chopping thing with the soldier

- says he tires of me and is going to beat me up. pulls out his weapon again like before

- freezes again. when i forcetalk to him he just "..."s me, and nobody else does anything.

it seems to be an issue with the script, but i dont know how to get it working. tried resetting the dialog tree, removing all his weapons, nothing works. any ideas on what to do?

Meanwhile my game at that point crashes completely. Black screens and I have to then hard reboot. I've only ever gotten as far as the guy getting his arm chopped. Mid dialogue the game will black screen yeah. Everything before then was fine. But I CANNOT for the life of me get past the torture dialogue. I can't. I have a USVFS log for anyone knowledgable to look at. No crash dump logs sadly.
Base game runs great for hours but this mod. Even with the latest hotfix. Apparently it wants to commit toaster bathtub the moment I'm being tortured.