Epic Games Modding - A Techical Solution

Nakaka

This solution was working for me, then stopped. I tried to install an older version of Origin, which didn't work, then reinstalled up to date origin to go through my mods one by one with the script and see if any of them were messing with it. Now I get an error in the .cmd saying "the system cannot find the path specified". Origin should be installed in the exact same place it was previously, so I don't understand why it can't find it. Any suggestions?

Try the other solution on page 9. It works for me.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

I have been pulling my hair out trying to get BF2 to run with the mod Arcade AI Remover, by Feicap. When I install it in Frosty, it gives me a big error. One modder told me it had the wrong offsets and was outdated. Feicap says it should work anyway. Solution #1 here doesn't work for some reason. Solution 2 pulls up a window in Origin asking me to register an Unknown Game. I'm not a programmer. Can someone give me some idea of what can be done? Any help is greatly appreciated!! Btw, that error I get in Frosty is this:

An unhandled exception has occurred
The requested operation requires elevation

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at Frosty.ModSupport.FrostyModExecutor.ExecuteProcess(String processName, String args, Boolean waitForExit, Boolean asAdmin)
at Frosty.ModSupport.FrostyModExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass28_0.<Run>b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Frosty.ModSupport.FrostyModExecutor.<Run>d__28.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at FrostyModManager.MainWindow.<launchButton_Click>d__13.MoveNext()
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...