Leveling up as a Vampire Lord?

denni199

The Vampire Lord Will Become increasingly Weaker At higher Levels Compared To Your Player

At First He Will Be Strong but At Levels 30+ He Will Start To Get Owned By fire Mages and Fire Breathing Dragons

And you Will Have To Use The Vampire's Blood Magic As He Doesn't Have A Chance Just Using His Claws

Note: This  Is Referring To The vanilla Vampire Lord Their Are Mods That Make The Vampire Lord Epic At All Levels

I Recommend Vampire lord Royal Mod. If you Intend To Do The Whole Game As a Vampire Lord

Just Remeber "Vampire + Fire = Game Over"

Sorry For The Late Reply

End The End Though The Vampire Is Nothing compared To The Dragonborn

If you Choose The Right Perks For Your Player You Can Become Unstoppable Even On Master Difficulty

With The Vampire Lord He Can't Become Unstoppable

Edited by Guest

Around lvl 30 I'm getting my ass handed to me by fire mages. Haven't dared taking dragons on at that level. But yeah, somewhere around 25-30 the Drain Life spell deals a piddling amount of damage compared to what's being thrown at you.

Werewolf lasts a little longer, but in the end the low natural armor means that any bozo who can close on you with a melee weapon will rape you, especially since you can only heal by stopping in your tracks for a few seconds to munch on some poor bastard's face.

By endgame, the only thing Vampire Lord or Beast Form are good for is faster travel over water and faster/longer sprinting on land (respectively). Unless you mod the crap out of one or the other.