not getting notifications when someone replies

Kekleky

On this (the Nexus Forum page) click on the down arrow next to your user name (top left) and select My Profile. On your profile page click on Edit My Profile (top right, just down from the very top). It should come up on General Settings and on the left you'll see a number of options listed ... select Notification Options. At the very top of the list of things you can personalize you'll see Auto follow topics I reply to ... put a tick mark beside that. Right next to it on the same line you'll see options for how often you give you a heads up (the drop down selection box next to Notification frequency).

That section has a number of other options where you can select what notification method is used. Most are self explanatory, and any can be changed whenever you find need to make a change.

- Edit - Also note that there are some changes being made to various systems that may temporarily affect notifications (perhaps ... I'm just a plain old Joe around here) ... read the threads about search results, download history and supported games lists etc.

- Edit - Also note that there are some changes being made to various systems that may temporarily affect notifications (perhaps ... I'm just a plain old Joe around here) ... read the threads about search results, download history and supported games lists etc.

spend several hours to check for a possible bug or go into the settings and uselessly mess around when theres an option to check for replies by default? noidontthinkso

Edited by Kekleky